Chapter 1

Just You
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Amber Liu, I give you 5 minutes to wake up or else I'm gonna skin you alive!!" yelled Mrs.Liu to her handsome daughter who was still sleep soundly but as she heard her mother screamed, she was startled and duukk-- unfortunately she fell from her bed. 

"Godd that was the worst scream I've ever heard. Mom!! Can you please talk nicely at least once in your lifetime!! At least for me, your super duper handsome daughter!! You just cracked my ears!!" the tomboy seems to not glad with what her mom did. She rubbed her almost broken ears. 

"Amber! I have talked to you nicely before, I called you many times to tell you that you are late to school, but you still didn't hear me and keep sleeping and drooling! Now now now, no nice talking cause I want you to take a quick shower and then take your breakfast and then go to school! This is what, like the tenth times you have woke up late in this month Amber! For this month I repeat!" said Mrs.Liu with her hands on her waist while her head moves to left and right.

"Duh Mom I'm sorry okayyy. I overslept, last night I got soo many assignments to finish andddd hehehe I helped Kris to settle her problem with her girlfriend. But Mom! I promise to you that this will be the last time I woke up late, I promise to you my beautiful Mom" Amber explained herself and only got a nod from her Mom. 

"Alright alright handsome girl, I keep your promise! And now, go take a shower faster! Dad is waiting for you downstairs! He wants to eat together with y

Please log in to read the full chapter