Chapter 2

Just You
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Amber, what are you doing after this bro? Kris and I are going to throw some shots with the boys from the team. Do you wanna join us or you have another plan?", asked Key. "Hmm..wait a sec bro. I'm going to ask my mom whether she needs a hand in the house", replied Amber as she knows her mom might need her help.

 

Key then waited for Amber while she called her mother. "Bro, I'm going to join you guys. Mom said she will go out with her friends. So dude, which team will be our opponent today? I can't wait to kick some shots and conquer the net!", Amber seems so excited when it comes to basketball. "Ohh dude, excited much ahh? Hahaha this time we're gonna kick the Kai's team . Lets see whether they can beat us or they still the weak guys we know hahahaha'', laughing like a mad person. "Dude, show some kindness will you? They aren't that bad. Last time I checked, we won by just 2 points ahead from them. Don't count your chickens before they are hatched, can you? But their captain, that Kai boy is surely an annoying dude who thinks he is the best! Bro you know, he pushed me last time! Typical guy who can't lose to a girl", Amber seems angry tho. "Am, you need to teach him a lesson this time. Kick his and show him you are the best captain and player in the world. Me and Kris will help you to distract his boys". Amber just nodded her head preparing some strategies. 

After school has end, Amber and her friends went to the basketball court. "Are you

Please log in to read the full chapter