It Won't Be Here

Will You Marry Me?

 

Ji Young read out the list of performance handed to her by Key. She can’t believe her eyes when she sees the list of leader involved in the special performance for leader. Seungho and Onew will be working together. She don’t know about the atmosphere but to see Onew being able to work with Seungho together makes him look so cool because of his professionalism. No wonder he was in a bad mood yesterday. Ji Young automatically feel guilty for not even holding him up when he’s down.

 

[Ji Young’s P.O.V]

 

“Key, then what are you going to do?” I ask Key.

 

“I suggested for a 91’ers stage, but my suggestion got rejected even before I submit a proposal.” Key said still eating the ice cream he got from Dongwoon. Dongwoon drop by earlier, we was talking about Mir. I really forgot they’re close to Mir as well.

 

“He keep on changing his hair colour. I don’t even know why he does that.” Dongwoon said. Something coming from the one who is now blonde. But well, I think he make a point, because Dongwoon don’t seem to change his hair colour as much as Mir does.

 

“Shouldn’t it be the company’s decision for him to change his hair color?” I ask.

 

“Obviously you’re still not that close to Mir. He likes changing his hair colour before even getting any instruction from the company.” Key said.

 

“oh, and I thought you’re the only one who’s crazy about changing hair colour.” I said sarcastically to Key. Key stare at me, no he glare at me with the most intense gaze I could ever get from him.

 

I walk to my room and get my photo album out. I still can’t get the clue about my missing pictures. I never ever in my whole life ever take out any pictures from my photo album. I only look at them, never take it out.

 

“Ji Young-ah, we’re going out now.” Key said. I walk out of the room and send them out. After sending them out, I went back to the room, take the photo album and bring it to the living room.

 

“Ji Young, I’m home.” I heard Onew entering the house right when I just going to flip over the pages from my photo album.

 

“Yeobo, welcome home.” He fall down to the floor when he heard what I just said. I can’t tell you how madly I’m blushing right now. I really feel embarrassed calling him ‘yeobo’ but I know for a fact that Onew had already pass 100% as a good husband. He look at me shock, he didn’t look tired as he did when he first enter the house.

 

“What did you say?” Onew ask me.

 

“Welcome home, yeobo.” I said smiling. I didn’t know it would be this easy to get used to it. If I know it would be this easy, I’ll call him yeobo since the beginning.

 

“Say it again. Just the ‘yeobo’.” He walk closer to me until we’re only inches apart from each other. He grab my hand and hold it tightly in his. I look into his eye and say ‘yeobo’ once again before he pressed his lips on mine. I smile at the kiss and kiss him back.

 

“Thank you.” He said hugging me tightly. I can really feel his heartbeat right now and I bet he can feel mine as well. No one had ever made my heart beat this crazy before. I can’t even breathe when he hug me. He let go of the hug and stare right into my eyes. I smile at him and he kiss my forehead.

 

“Thank you.” I said to him.

 

“Why?” He ask.

 

“For being a great husband.” I said to him.

 

“You’re a great wife yourself.” He said and bring me to the living room. I guess calling him ‘yeobo’ make all of his tiredness goes away.

 

“What’s all this?” Onew ask seeing all my photo album on the floor.

 

“I’m trying to find a childhood pictures where I was informed, there’s someone else in the pictures as well.” I said, trying hard to avoid from telling him about the task.

 

“It won’t be here. You didn’t bring one of the photo album with you.” He said. I look at him wide eyes. Did he just admit knowing about the whereabouts of the missing pictures?

 

“What do you mean?” I ask Onew.

 

“It won’t be here in any of these photo albums here.” Onew said.

 

“Do you know about the missing photo?” I ask Onew.

 

“IT’S NOT MISSING. IT’S IN ANOTHER PHOTO ALBUM.” Onew said. He didn’t scream to me, but the words coming out from his mouth sounds so loud right now that I can’t hear anything else beside it.

 

============================================================

100% for Onew, he passed 100% and that's why Ji Young calls him 'yeobo'.

I didn't even realize my writing is going to end...

I just realized it when her task is almost complete. 

After she completes it, Onew will begin his task. 

And then....