They Know

Will You Marry Me?

 

Ji Young walk into Jungmin’s house together with Onew. Both of them are joking around when they enter the house. They sees Jungmin preparing the table for lunch. Ji Young and Onew walk towards Jungmin to help him out but he ask them to sit in the living room instead.

 

“Where are you?” Onew read his noona text.

 

“I’m at my brother-in-law’s house.” Onew reply. Ji Young look at Onew asking him what does G.Na want.  Onew shook his head answering her question.

 

“I think if oppa ever meet unnie, there will be world war 2. Their mind clash.” Ji Young said.

 

“I think so too.” Onew said happily.

 

“Ok the foods are ready. Come here and eat.” Jungmin call for the both of them. Ji Young and Onew walk to the table looking at the food prepared. They found out that Jungmin bought all of it because he’s busy with his job.

 

3 of them sit at the table and start eating. For some reason, even though they’re close, the atmosphere is kind of awkward because Jungmin is eyeing Onew ever since he sat on the table. Even Ji Young is clueless about why he did that. Onew is the first man Jungmin ever approved of. If he approve of him, why is it that he looks like he wants to eat Onew right now?

 

“Do you have any sister?” Jungmin asks. Onew choke on his food. He had told Jungmin about it before, but Jungmin asking now, is he by any chance asking about Gina?

 

“I don’t have one.” Onew answer truthfully.

 

“Then why are you choking on your food as if you do?” Jungmin asks again.

 

“And oppa, why do you ask?” Ji Young ask can’t take anymore of Jungmin questioning her husband.

 

“because… I know something?” Jungmin said calmly.

 

“Something?” Ji Young asks.

 

Onew and Ji Young stop eating and keep on wondering what does Jungmin means? If he knows about Gina, he shouldn’t be this secretive, because Gina is just a noona, not someone so special. Jungmin on the other hand keep on eating as if nothing happens. Suddenly the doorbell rings.

 

“Onew, go and open the door. Don’t have to look at the intercom, just open it.” Jungmin said to Onew. Ji Young was going to open it with Onew but Jungmin stopped her.

 

“BABEEHHHH!!!” Gina hugs Onew tightly and closes the door with her foot. Gina then walks to the dining table with Onew being head locked by her. Ji Young look at both Jungmin and Gina shocked at what she’s seeing. Why is Gina here?

 

Jungmin took the fruits from Gina. Gina let go of Onew’s head and take a seat right in front of Onew and Ji Young smiling so happily to see them together. Both of them are clueless about what’s going on. Jungmin who never stop when he’s eating, stop what he’s doing to cut out the fruit. Does Jungmin and Gina know each other?

 

“Noona…”

 

“Shut up Onew, wait for Jungmin.” Gina said before Onew say anything.

 

“But unnie.”

 

“Ji Young, keep quiet and wait for your precious oppa.”

 

“But…” both Ji Young and Onew say at the same time.

 

“This is not a press conference, just wait for Jungmin.” Gina said to both of them. When Jungmin enters the room, he still has the poker face on him while Gina is still smiling.

 

“Oppa…”

 

“Eat first, talk later.” Jungmin said. When he said that all of them start eating. Gina on the other hand look at Onew and Ji Young and pout. They hear Jungmin’s word so easily compared to her words. All of them eat until their plates are clean. Ji Young and Onew walk to the living room waiting for their oppa and noona to finish eating.

 

Ji Young lays her head on Onew’s shoulder, ready to fall asleep at any time. Just when her eyes are closing, Gina pinches her cheeks calling her cute sis in law, making Ji Young shock. She look at Jungmin whose so overprotective over her, but he look as if he don’t care.

 

“We know each other since Gina was still in 5 Girls. We met at a broadcast station and had been friends since then.” Jungmin finally say something. Jungmin then stand up and pinch Gina’s cheek so hard until it’s red.

 

“That’s for pinching my sister’s cheek.” Jungmin said to Gina. Gina look at him and is shooting laser through her eyes, wishing Jungmin to be dead.

 

“Our personality clash, so we hate each other A LOT! But we’re friends though, just the one that fight 24/7 kind of friendship.” Gina said rubbing her cheek.

 

“Cool!” Both Ji Young and Onew said.

 

“What’s so cool?” Jungmin asks.

 

“We predict things right. I mean we did said that if you meet, your personality will clash.” Onew said.

 

“Whatever. Anyway we’re here because we want to give you a task. You know, married couple need to show up how much they love each other. Since both of you didn’t start off as a couple who are madly in love with each other, we have different task for you.

 

“What is that?” Ji Young asks.

 

“First Ji Young, come with me, and Onew go with that babo.” Gina said pulling Ji Young with her.

 

“I’m not a babo! You are! I came up with all these ideas!” Jungmin scream to Gina. Gina stop walking, turn around and face Jungmin.

 

“Mehrong! You are stupid! Babo!” Gina said and quickly run to one of Jungmin’s room ignoring Jungmin’s order of not to enter his room.

=================================================

Sorry for the boring chapter...

 

and

 

Sorry for the late update.

I was very sick for the past 4 days.

I can't even walk properly.

I have a bad high fever.

 

Still sick but getting better now.

The only prob I have is my sore throat, my eyes and my flu.

It's weird to say this though but my right eyes is the only prob.

I feel like the muscle on the eyelids got some probs.

because I can't move my eyes to right or left without feeling painful.

Ok I'm rambling things now. Sorry for asking you silly question.

but if you have answer, do tell me... 

hehehe