I Miss You

Will You Marry Me?

 

 

 

Onew walk out of his house to his dorm. He left a note to Ji Young telling her that he’ll be sleeping at the dorm for two days because he want to have some time to himself. The truth is, he can’t really seem to be keeping up with whatever happening to himself.

 

He was the one who decided to get married to Ji Young. He really loves her, he don’t want to give up on her. He vow to keep on protecting her but time after time, he keep on losing the strength to keep this marriage. It feels as if he’s the only one who’s working hard for this marriage to work. All the skinship, all the confession, all of it comes from him.

 

Onew knows Ji Young is afraid of having a broken marriage, so she’s working hard to be a perfect wife. However, that’s not what Onew want in this relationship. He wants an imperfect wife who don’t know how to cook his favourite dish, a wife who don’t know how to keep the house clean but is perfect at expressing herself.

 

Every single day he leaves her notes to let her know his feelings, to let her know that his feelings for her are genuine. He truly loves her but even after 2 months of marrying her, Onew never know what kind of feelings Ji Young has for him.

 

Onew lie down on his bed and keep on remembering what happen during the house warming party. Ji Young can easily laugh, smile and enjoy her time with Seungho and Kevin. He knows that Ji Young know them before they’re married to each other but they’re married and they should be able to at least be comfortable with each other.

 

=======================================/

 

Onew walk into a house calmly smiling to the lady in front of him. He approaches the lady with a warm feeling being greeted with a warm smile from the lady. The lady welcomes him happily and cries as soon as he’s standing right in front of her.

 

The lady hugged him and invite him into the house. The house is not as cold as he expects it to be, the house is actually quite warm. The tears in the lady’s eyes show the love she had been hiding all these while.

 

“Take care of her. Blame me for her imperfection. Love her sincerely.”

 

======================================/

 

Onew wake up from his deep sleep. He smiles at the dream he just had. He didn’t really see the lady in the dream but he kind of know who the lady is. Imperfection? That is if she’s not perfect. Onew lies down on his bed again, resting his tired body. If he had made a promise, he should keep it, right?

 

Onew reach his phone and he realized that Ji Young had send him a text message. For the first time, he can feel that she actually care for the marriage. Does the dream really means something?

 

“Lee Jin Ki, take care of yourself. If you’re not feeling well, rest. I don’t want my husband to fall sick. I miss you.” Onew read the message over and over again. She said she miss him. Is being apart from her for a few days a good thing?

 

This is Onew. He will forever believe he made the right choice with just one sweet word from Ji Young. He loves Ji Young so much that he won’t let her go after losing her for a few times. Her eyes were never really set on him for a long time. Indeed, Onew knows everything about Ji Young.

 

“Do you know? Your sister in law imperfection is… she’s too perfect. It’s cute, right?” Onew said to Taemin who had been observing him. Onew walk to the bathroom leaving Taemin shocked.

 

“Ji Young noona is perfect.” Taemin said and walk to the living room to join the other members.

 

“Onchicken, what were you looking for everytime you look in her eyes?” Key asks Onew.

 

“Why should I tell you? She’s my wife.” Onew said in defence.

 

“He’s weird, maybe he’s looking for chicken.” Jonghyun said jokingly having Onew glaring at him. If looks could kill, you can even see news about Jonghyun’s death now.

 

“Yah babo, why would he look for chicken in Ji Young’s eyes?” Key said.

 

“Don’t you know Ji Young noona is a chicken freak like Onew hyung is? That’s why there is always chicken dish whenever she cooks.” Taemin said to Key. Key nod his head as if agreeing that Onew is indeed looking for chicken in her eyes.

 

“All of you are stupid than me! Hahahahahaha who would look for a chicken in someone’s eyes? HAHAHAHA STUPID! Which idiot do that?” Onew keep on laughing at his other 3 members.

 

“That idiot would be you.” Key said smirking. Onew stop his laugh and look at Key. This guy really can come up with a lot of despiteful words.

 

“Where’s Minho?” Onew finally notice there is a member missing.

 

“Ooh, he’s busy bothering your cousin.” Key said.

 

“Bothering Soo Young? About what?” Onew asks.

 

“Photography. But I think he bothers her for something more than photography! ” Key said smirking. Onew look at Key trying to understand what he’s trying to say but he just can’t. He wants to go home but his pride won’t let him. He needs her wife to say ‘I miss you’ more!

 

==========================================================

Hye everyone!

Next chapter is the revelation about who the oppa is.

Comment more for me to update faster.

hehehe