Pampering

Will You Marry Me?

 

Seungho sit around the couch waiting for Junjin to hand out the box that Junjin said want his help to throw it out. Junjin and Seungho is at Ji Young’s old house and Junjin and Si Young is cleaning up the place since Ji Young had been very busy.

 

“Here, this is Ji Young’s old stuff.” Junjin hand Seungho a small box which Ji Young had told Junjin to help her throw it out. Seungho walk out of the house to throw it. However because of his curiosity, Seungho stop at a playground near her house and open the box.

 

Seungho smile at how Ji Young had always been someone who likes book as the content of the box are small notes from all the story book she had read. Then Seungho’s eyes is focused on a photo album. Why would Ji Young throw out some photo album? Or Ji Young didn’t realize there’s a photo album in that box?

 

“I’ll keep this to myself. Let’s see what other thing she have here.” Seungho said putting aside that photo album.

 

Seungho found out that Ji Young always write small notes and quotes for herself. She also have this book and what interest Seungho the most is that she wrote for what she wants when she has a boyfriend.

 

[Seungho’s P.O.V]

 

“When I have a boyfriend, I want him to write small notes to me every single day. Even if we fought on that day, I still want a note telling me to take care of myself.” Why didn’t she fall for me? I give her notes every single day.

 

I better get home now. I don’t want to throw out this box, there are a lot of things about Ji Young in here. Things that even her husband won’t be able to know. I want to be the person who will be able to understand Ji Young the most even if she will never be mine.

 

“Oppa, thank you for helping Uncle.” I smile receiving a text message from Ji Young.

 

“Mrs Lee, you owe me dinner.” I reply. I must be some crazy person calling the person I love by her husband’s family name. She could be a ‘Yang’ if I were braver than Onew. Why did Onew even want to marry her? It’s not like they know each other.

 

 “Uncle said he’ll handle that for me Mr.Yang. Oppa, I have some work to do, I’ll hung up now.” Ji Young end up the call and I can’t help but to smile at how workaholic this midget is. No one understand her better than I do. Not even Onew!

 

[End of Seungho’s P.O.V]

 

======================================/

 

‘Do you have free time?’ Ji Young reply the text message from Onew with a simple ‘no’ as she still have to complete a script for the short movie for her final assignment. Sometimes the lecturer easily change the project and topic last minute that they’ll end up having to finish up assignment in short times.

 

‘I miss you’, even though Ji Young is a workaholic, she can’t help but to smile at herself when she read the sweet and simple text message from Onew expressing his feelings to her. Key then take Ji Young’s phone from her hand and keep it in his pocket so that Onew won’t be bothering her anymore.

 

Ji Young is in charge of writing out the whole script while Minho and Key are in charge for brainstorming new ideas. They are the only group with 3 people, other group has 5 or more members. Ji Young is kind of pissed off at the beginning because they’re forced to be in the same group because Key is so full of himself thinking everyone wants to be in the same group with them because he’s a celebrity. In the end he himself told the lecturer that they will be a group with 3 members only.

 

Even though at first Ji Young was bothered by Onew’s text message and didn’t concentrate on completing their script, Key was the one who was forced by Ji Young till the end. They manage to finish their script in one hour. After finishing the script, Key and Minho drive Ji Young home in Minho’s car since he has driving license.

 

“Does Jinki has any schedule today?” Ji Young asks the boys taking back her phone from Key.

 

“Yeah, hyung has some recording today.” Minho answers.

 

“Oh Taemin send me a text message. He said he really wants to eat food that I cook. Isn’t he cute?” Ji Young said smiling to herself.

 

“You pamper him too much.” Key said.

 

“As if you don’t do that. You’re worse than me Mr. Kim Ki Bum!” Ji Young said and stuck out her tongue to Key. Ji Young reply Taemin’s text message to come to her house with Key and Minho after they change their clothes later.

 

=======================================================

Had you been waiting for my updates?

I'd been busy with sleeping.

hehehe class just started today.

I keep on sleeping as both my morning class got cancelled.

 

In the evening, after my economic class ended, I met the REAL soo young.

Well, her real name wasn't soo young of course.

Do you all know we go to school together?

she's a year older than me.

Her biased is... hahaha you all should know already.

She goes red when talking about his kissing scene!!

She told me to update, so I update it.

 

And also the main character, Jung Ji Young, the one I wrote this fanfic for contacted me recently.

She was busy with her life.

But at least she still remembers me.hehehe that's why I'm updating now!

 

AND THANKS FOR COMMENTING!!

Your one sentence "UPDATE PLEASE" meant so much for me.

Since you all been waiting for quite a while, I update 2 chapters to make up for my late update.

and also to make up for the WORST teaser I ever make in my whole life