I hate Oppa

Will you be mine?

"Who is this woman?"

Omma had the fiercest eyes. Crystal clear tears started to flow. Her eyes were sore from all the crying,which was surprising because the Omma I knew never did once cry. However, that fateful day, her apron was crumpled and stained. Vulnearably, she laid on the floor, out a sorrowful noise.

"I just came by to pass Yu-Na her presemt.Yu Na", I smiled as his hand reached out to grab a pretty young Nonna who is old enough to be my Unnie."Meet Jazzie, my girlfriend. I just propsed to her today and she is going to be your new Omma!"

Suddenly,I felt like I was drowning into an endless pit. I was experiencing a living nightmare. All I wanted was to escape and shut myself into my own little world.

"I HATE YOU! All this while..You lied to me,giving all kinds of excuses, it was all because of her right?!GET OUT!Oh you know what,don't ever get close to Yu-Na.She is going no where with you!" She swiftly grasped my arm and hide me behind her frail back.

How I hate my father! Never once was he part of Omma and my life and now he wanted to take me after all he has done...he..Argh!I hate men,they all can't be trusted at all!

Disguested by my dad's audacity for my custody after all the mistakes he made, I sobbed and bolted straight to my room.