Oppa,don't go

Will you be mine?

-One day before St white day 2002-

*Yu-Na POV*

St White Day is the day where girls give presents to the boy that she like. I really like Jong Hun Oppa but I don't know what to get for me..Hmm..

Recently, Oppa has not talk and he always had to leave school earlier. Moreover,he wouldn't tell me why.

After Taekwendo class,I went to the nearby shopping mall to see what I can get for Oppa. I saw this sparkling pocket watch that really suited his style. Now,he wouldn't be late for class. SIlly boy,always getting bullied for the way he speaks. Sometimes,he doesn't speak at all. I am always worried for him. But he is a really nice boy and he never fails to protect me with the least he can.

"9,000 won please"

I handed the money to the Ajuma. He is going to like it!:)

He didn't come to school today. I wonder why...(Hand gripping tightly to the pocket watch)

"Class settle down. It is sad day as we bid farwell to Choi Jong Hun. He and his family are leaving Korea to America because of his father's business."

This can't be happening!It can't..I mean how could he leave me...

"seon-saeng-nim!I don't feel too well. Can I make my way to the medical room?"

"Okay Yu-Na.take care!"

As I left the class,I quickly dashed out of the class and hailed a cab. "Ajushi!Please hurry"

I dailed Oma number and she said that she was leaving in half an hour time. I prayed,"Please Please! Don't go!"

Tears started to fall. I couldn't control it. I am about to lose my best and only friend in the world and I don't want to leave without saying goodbye.

As I enter the terminal,I ran as fast as I could to belt 38. I turned and my heart was beating frantically. Where was he?

Then,I spotted him. He was wearing a tight fitting suit and his normal dark green winter cap. "JONG HUN OPPA!"

I ran towards him and hit him in the chest. Tears wouldn't stop flowing.

" Mianhe..I...I couldn't...tell you"His sweet voice ringed in my head.

"PABO!*sniff*"

I handed him the pocket watch. He gave me a neckalce that writes "I will always love you".

He hugged me and gave a kiss on my cheek before waving goodbye at the belt. That was the last of him. All we have will be memories...