My crush

Will you be mine?

*Yu-Na POV*

It has been a year since Oppa left our lives. My Omma now works as an office lady in the day and waitress and a neighbouring family BBQ restraunt to keep the family financially secured. We have indeed went through tough times ever since Oppa left. But never once did I regret my Oppa leaving. The hurt expression, the deep sense of betrayal, I wanted to protect Omma at any cost.

My life has been mostly about studying. My dream is to work towards a birghter future so I can provide a perfect life that she deserves.

"Yo!Good game!" he chukcled and left with his group of friends.

Sigh. Lee Jae Jin. He is so hot and dreamy. Those eyes, I can stare at them all day. And his smile...KYA!So charming.

I know I hate all the guys in my school. You are defintely not sure what they are capable of,breaking girl's heart without even knowing it.

Whereas,Jae Jin Oppa is different. I had a crush on him like forever! I worked hard and train ever weekend so that I can be on the team. Finally,after all the hard work, it paid off. Not only was I part of the team, I was going to be his doubles partner!!

Then, we spend every training beating other doubles and this was a perfect opportunity to get to know him better. He was different, hee was special and understanding. Although he looked cold and I've heard rumors about him dumping countless girls, he defintely has a kind personality. Not what those cruel words describe him to be. Sigh..if only he saw me for who I am and not just a tennis doubles partner.