Bonus Chapter - cuddles are the best though

Bang MinSoo


 

It starts with Kyungsoo sniffing, clearing his throat every second and rubbing his nose. They see it coming, Minseok buying him the cough drops and Yongguk making him ginger tea with honey and lemon. Minsoo stays by him, bringing a box of tissues and asking if he needs anything, anything at all. And a kiss on his forehead, which Kyungsoo giggles at and Minsoo laughs. 

 

It gets worse for him, stuffed nose, dry coughs and constantly trying to clear his throat. 

The chilly air of November gets worse as well. The snow and the winds, constant winds makes it even worse.

NyQuil, herbal teas, and those ‘cure-all’ ginger, lemons, and what-nit that his mom makes, tastes bitter, they don’t help.

 

Next is Minseok. He rubs his nose, clears his throat and groan. 

“Oh damn I’m next.” He lays his head on Yongguk who looks at him like he’s crazy. Minsoo bursts out laughing from his seating using his phone on the end of their section sofa.

“Babe!” Yongguk whines. “I’ll be next if you don’t move your head.” He uses his finger, pushing at Minseok’s head.

 

Minseok rolls his eyes. “It’s too late. We’ve been taking care of Kyungie. It’s only a matter of time.”

Minsoo nods his head, a little frown on his face.

“Oh my goodness.” Yongguk throws his head back on the sofa. Pinching at his nose. Minseok snuggles into him, his arms going around Yongguk’s waist. 

“Just let me lay down on you a bit.”

Minsoo and Yongguk meets eyes and Minsoo has that teasing smile of his. Yongguk points a finger at him. 

“Don’t say anything.”

Minsoo puts his hands up, palms facing outward. He shakes his head. “Wasn’t gonna.”

Soon Minseok falls asleep, his breathing coming out uneven. His nose stuffy and he opens his mouth to accommodate his breathing.

Yongguk runs a hand in his hair, pushing it aside and feeling sad. “I hope they get better soon. I hate seeing them like this.”

Minsoo nods, putting his phone down. 

 

At that moment, Kyungsoo comes into the living room. The black blanket around him dragging behind him as well. 

Minsoo outstretches his hands and Kyungsoo beams, coming to sit next to him, laying his on Minsoo and moving around until they find a comfortable position. Minsoo kisses his forehead, and Kyungsoo melts into it, sighing as he snuggles closer. 

“I love you.” Kyungsoo mumble into the blanket.

Minsoo smiles, wide and wrinkles around his eyes forms. “I love you too. I love you too baby.”

Kyungsoo hums and the evening pass like that. Minseok and Yongguk laying together, Yongguk asleep as well, holding Minseok unto him. And Minsoo and Kyungsoo, snuggling together and watching some YouTube videos, volume low. 

 

The coughing, stuffy noses, teas and medicines continues. Yongguk and Minsoo doing their best to take care of their lovers. Cooking to the best of their abilities using YouTube videos. It doesn’t always turn out. But Kyungsoo kisses their heads, hugs them and expresses his gratitude. 

 

And the other two starts feeling those symptoms. Their throats feeling funny, almost like a tickling feather is going up and down their throats. Their noses, Minsoo feels it in one and Yongguk in both. 

“Ughh I hate medicine. Please, please I don’t want to get sick.” Minsoo whines into Minseok’s shoulder, who instead just laughs.

Yongguk shakes his head from where he’s laying on their bed. 

“Babe, you rubbing yourself all over Minseok isn’t going to help your case.” 

Kyungsoo nods weakly.

Minsoo screams, holding unto Minseok with so much strength.

Minseok pulls him at arms length. “Okay scary-cat. You’re hurting me.”

Minsoo pouts, humphfs a little and stomps his feet. 

“Come on, lets snuggle.” Minseok pulls him towards the bed, Yongguk scooter over and Kyungsoo whines, being stirred from his comfortable position. Yongguk shoots him a ‘sorry’ smile.  Brings him into his hold as Minseok lays Minsoo between Yongguk and himself. He sleeps at the edge, holding Minsoo’s waist.

 

“Let’s just snuggle, get sick together and get better together. I love you.”

“Minnie, that’s a ridiculous idea. We’re never getting better at this point.” Kyungsoo says from his position at the other edge, head laid into Yongguk’s back. 

Minseok shrugs as Minsoo and Yongguk agrees with Kyungsoo.

“Cuddles  are the best though. So hush, let’s cuddle.”

The other three chuckles at his whiny cute voice, making Minseok pout. 

“Let’s cuddle.” Minsoo echoes, putting his leg over Yongguk until he feels it reaching Kyungsoo’s and he smiles.

Smiles that they were all here, cuddling and helping each other. Lovingly and warmly.

Yongguk kisses his forehead and Minsoo looks up at him, giving each other their beautiful smiles, holding each other.

“I love you my loves. I love you.”

And there’s replies of “I love you.” “We love you too.” And “ I love you all.”

And this might make their illness a bit worse but Minsoo would think about that for another day. 

Now, he cuddles his loves and makes sure they know he loves them wholeheartedly. And he will always, always feel blessed for having them. 


 

 

 

 

~ The end!!

I've grown fond of this ship I made up. Now it's come to a bittersweet ending!

I hope y'all enjoyed this little adventure with me! :)

Bang Minsoo

Bang Yongguk 

Do Kyungsoo 

Kim Minseok 

~ ^•^ :) ~