Truth

Like A Fool, Storm ⚡

Mrs.Park asked us to try sing something because she want to see our chemistry . 

J.Vin POV ☺

' Yahhh Myoui Mina ! You heard what she said right ? Now choose a song .'

She glare at me like I am asking asking her to do something bad . 5 minutes later , she told me that she chose Soyou & Junggigo-Some . ' Why you choose this song ? You secretly wish to have 'some' with me  huh ?  I just wanted to say that you should look at yourself in the mirror before fell in love with someone ' 

! What have I done ? Why did I say that ? No no no ...

Mina POV ☺

I scrolled my playlist to select the song that we gonna sing . I don't know why , but my heart really want to sing this song . Some by Soyou Junggigo . 

' Pabo yahhh , I already picked a song '

I am really suprised by his words . He was not in stable condition . Why did he say that I want to have 'some' with him ? Aishhhh ! actually ... HOW DID HE KNOW !? but after I heard about the mirror things , my heart was broken . Into pieces .

Mrs.Park gave us two days to practice . I ran out from the class and without realised , my tears were flowing out .

J.Vin POV ☺ 

I saw Mina ran out and she was ... crying ? I asked Chaeyoung , her deskmate but she didn't know . So , I decided to chase her and I saw her ran to the rooftop . 

[ On the rooftop ] 

I heard someone was crying and she murmured something . I decided to get close to her .

Mina POV ☺

' I should not fall in love with you . Why am I still in love with you when you treat me like trash , called me and didn't appreciate me ? WHY !? '

I'm crying out loud when suddenly I heard footsteps behind me . I wiped my tears and decided to turn around . It was JVIN ! 

I'm seriously embarassed . 

J.Vin - Am I listening to something that I shouldn't hear ? Tell me if I'm wrong .

Mina - Hmmm maybe ? Sorry , I gotta go . 

I walked away when J.Vin suddenly held my hand and hugged me 

J.Vin - Why did you fall in love with me ?  Mina , keep this feeling until one day you realised that I will never calling you , treat you like a trash and not appreciate you . 

I hug her and wipe her tears . I kissed her cheek and walked away . .