Why ?

Like A Fool, Storm ⚡

8.00 a.m - School

JVin POV ☺

As usual I parked my motorbike outside the school gate . I saw someone who spoiled my mood yesterday . ' Pabo yahhh !! ' I called her . She turned around and stop walking . Suddenly , there was a strong wind . Her books fell on the ground . I don't know why ... but my mind kept asking me to help her . I decided to picked up her books and gave it to her . ' Aishhhh ! This girl looks so damn beautiful ! '

' Oh NO NO NO ! WAKE UP JVIN ! WAKE UP ! ' , I slapped myself in front of her and ran away straight to the toilet . My cheeks were blushing . ' Ottokaji ? ' I looked at the mirror and asked myself that question repeatedly .

Mina POV ☺ 

Why was that weird kid ran away from me ? I thought maybe because he saw something frightening behind me just now . Hahahaha what a coward . 

When he helped me just now , I had to admit that my heart was like ' dup dap dup dap ' . ' Did I just fall in love with him ? NO NO NO ! I will not fall in love with someone who call me ! ' I kept remind myself . 

[ In Singing Class 🎶🎵]

' Hello everyone . Let's start our first class of the semester with Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do . Oh ! Before that , to the new student in my class , let me introduced myself . My name is Mrs.Park and as you can see , I will be your vocal teacher for this semester . ' 

Students started singing Do Re Mi ... in harmony . 

Mina POV ☺ 

' Jaebal ! What is he doing here ? ' I asked one of the students here .

' Who ? '  I pointed my finger to JVin . 

'  Ahhhh JVin ? He is one of the best rapper in our school . Mrs.Park loves him so much because he was once gave a trophy to our school in singing competition ' . I heard it and I could only respond with my annoying face . 

Is he that good ? Haishhhh ! Mrs.Park gave us an assignment and asked us to choose a partner . Everyone were running to their own partner until ...... I saw a figure who was waiting for me at the corner . 

' NO WAY ! '

JVin POV ☺

Yeahhh I had to admit that I am one of the best rapper in our school . My rap part in our band, M.A.P 6's Storm was one of the most memorable thing ever . 

When Mrs.Park asked the students to choose their own partner , I didn't expect that she would come to me  . I thought other guy would chose her because .... yeahhh she was ... pretty 😒 

' Ahhh so now you wanted me to be your partner in this assignment ? Heol ~ ' 

' You should respect me then . You had to listen to every single details that I gave you and don't ever be rude to me ' 

I saw her face and as expected , she didn't looked satisfied with my condition . My heart suddenly felt so weak . I stared at her face and change my mind . I told her .... just do what you wanna do and just be yourself .