Rough Day !

Like A Fool, Storm ⚡

' Unnie , wake up ! Unnie ! UNNIE !! '

Mina POV ☺

'okay okay i will wake up Tzuyu !' I looked at my alarm clock and realized that I was late for school . No no I cant be late on my first day . MY NEW SCHOOL !

 I ran to the bathroom , brushed my teeth and changed into my new school uniform . 

' Dad , please eat faster . I'm already late . Jaebal ! ' Dad washed his hands and started the car engine . When I was praying that Mr.Minhyuk would not punish me , I saw someone outside my window when dad's car stopped at the traffic light . 

' He must be my senior since he wore the same uniform as mine and .... he was riding a MOTORBIKE ? TO SCHOOL ? ' Ahhhh just forget him , Mina . I talked to myself . When my dad entered the school gate , the guard asked me to go straight to the office to complete my registration form . 

I saw the boy parked his motorbike outside the school gate . ' Why ? Is it illegal ? ' Aishhhh dont ever care Mina . Just focus on your first day of school . Fighting ! 💪 

When I'm about to enter the class , I saw the motorbike guy enter the class from behind . He was hiding from the teacher who was teaching in front of the class . 

Mr.Minhyuk POV ☺

'Ohhh hi , you must be the new student right ?  I heard from the office earlier that this class will received a new student from Japan . So , welcome to ' Ooh-Ahh ' class '

Please introduce yourself . Class ATTENTION !

Mina POV ☺

' Annyeong 👋 my name is Myoui Mina and as Mr.Minhyuk said earlier , I'm not from Korea . So , please forgive me if my koreans are hard to understand by all of you because I'm still in learning phase . So , nice to meet you .. i guess ? ' Heeee 😳  

' I dun even care , ! ' Just sit down '

WHAT ?! Did I just heard someone call me ? I looked at the guy and suprised to find out that the guy was the motorbike 'ahjussi' . He didn't even know me and yet he call me ? I should do something to him , I thought . 

Luckily , Mr.Minhyuk asked him to behave himself . If Mr.Minhyuk was not there , World War 3 would occur here in Ooh-Ahh class ! I had to sit in front of him because there were no empty seats left . I glared at him and kicked his table before I sat down . That was a warning and he should be aware . 

JVin POV ☺

' Yaahhhh ! Who are you to kick my table and how dare you glared at me like that ? See you after the class ! ' 

Ringg ! The bell was finally ringing .Now , its time to meet the '' . I pulled her dark red hair when she was trying to get out from the class and push her to the wall . I reduce the distance between us . 

' You were the first kid who dare to look at me like that , did you know that ? ' 

' Should I say , a legend was born today ? Huh ?! ' Ohhhh I forgot to tell you that your dad car was nice ' I'm now trying to play with words . 

30 minutes ago . When I stopped at the traffic light , I saw this girl . She was kinda cute with her dark red hair . Today must be her first day since her dad was sending her off to school . 

Riding motorbike to school is illegal . So , for 2 years , I decided to park my motorbike outside the school's gate so that the guards and teachers wouldn't know . No students in this school knew that I ride a motorbike to school except my gang ,M.A.P 6 ! 

So , I admit that I was a bit flustered when I realised that this girl was watching me from the office . I feel like I have to threat her so that she would not open . 

Mina POV

'This boy was too much ! I wouldn't glared at you like that if you not called me just now ' 

It was a bit intense . I'm actually scared . Honestly . So , I ran out from the class before something bad happen . I heard he shouted my name . I know he was angry . 

I hid in the library until the recess time ended . ' Ahhhh ! This is not what I expected from the first day of school . Hell day ! It !