Perfect; 2

Sebeuntin One Stop Oneshots

The clock struck midnight before we knew it.

Wonwoo’s calm, collected demeanor changed in a blink of an eye, suddenly becoming jumpy and anxious while I only sat still on the tub, having not even the slightest idea as to what I should do.

“Is something wrong?” I asked carefully, wild thoughts running free in my head –one of which being Wonwoo is a guy who turns into a werewolf by midnight; but then he answered before I could come up with anything else.

“It’s 12 o’clock.” He said, but I had yet to get his point.

“Yeah, so?”

“As much as I want to lock you up here, you have school tomorrow.”

I couldn’t even dance in joy for what he said earlier, as the word ‘school’ and ‘tomorrow’ hit me like a bucket of ice cold water.

“, I almost forgot.” I cursed, getting up almost instantly, hopping off the tub and onto the cold tiled bathroom floor.

“Let’s go.” He stated, as in a command, rather than ask. But honestly, I’m so into this kind of guy who would automatically make decisions in their relationship and –hell, whose relationship am I talking about? Last time I checked it was Mingyu who had a few shots of alcohol, not me. But where exactly is this nonsensical hallucination sprouting from?

 

We carefully tiptoed on our way to pass my dorm’s chaperone, who was asleep soundly by the entrance, an open book hanging from his hand and his glasses were crooked. It was best to leave him be, I decided, and went on with taking Wonwoo inside (there are very strict rules about guests, but honest to God, who gives a damn anyway). Afterwards it was all muffled laughs and playful nudges between me and Wonwoo again.

The lights dimly shone above us both, radiating a warm, welcoming vibe.

I looked back to check if Wonwoo was still behind me from time to time, and there he was, diligently following my footsteps like how a baby duck would do to its mother.

“So it’s really a mixed gender dorm?” he wondered out loud, a little hushed, actually, but it’s kinda cute with his husky voice it’s almost like I couldn’t hear a thing, but I heard him loud and clear.

He was scanning every single door we passed by meticulously.

“Yup.” I said, reaching for the keys in my jeans pocket.

“Are you sure that your parents are okay with this?” he asked again, and this question really got me.

“What –wait a minute, I thought rappers are supposed to be the badass, rebellious youngsters, aren’t they? Look at you worrying about my parents’ consent.”

“I thought you were more of the goody-two-shoes before too but look where we are.” He replied casually.

“What are you saying?”

“You know, walking around in your dorm’s hallway with a grown-up male –alone, and past midnight.”

“My friend Mingyu stays in a room just opposite mine and we have our own sleep over in my room all the time so, no biggie.” I shrugged, focusing back on walking rather than conversing with Wonwoo.

“Sleep over, huh?” he halted in his steps, looking genuinely shocked, and somewhat intrigued.

“Yeah, what about it?”

Quiet.

It was too quiet so I turned around, only to hear him say, “Sounds like an invitation to me.”

“Now you’re officially creeping me out.”

“Stop saying the opposite of what you want to say, honey, it’s bothersome, trust me.”

“Wonwoo-ssi.”

“Yes, milady?”

“The exit’s right over there, if you please.”

 

It wasn’t ideal, the way I brought him to my crappy, messy room just the first night –oh forget it, it’s 1 AM already let’s just say we both got close in a day, alright. I was tired, so was he, what’s there to worry about we both just need to sit down for a second.

I’ve had many other guys come to my room before, I swear!

Although they were only here for group work, etc.

I have no explanation as to why I began to feel like my room was becoming smaller by the second as I welcomed Wonwoo inside, the air getting stuffy and hot quite instantly.

He was rather well-mannered, sitting himself on the small loveseat neatly right after he took off his shoes.

“Would you like anything to drink?” I asked, sincerely trying to be nice for once.

“Water’s fine.” He said and I worked my way to pour said water, albeit shakily. What’s there to be nervous about? God, I need to calm down this instant or I might just lose my cool. I handed him the glass and proceeded to sit on top of my study desk across himself.

“Umm so-” I tried putting together the right words, but that damned Wonwoo just had to look up like the cunning, yet desirable man he is.

“Yeah?”

What’s with his freaking overly fluttering eyelashes, God, just send anyone here already, I’ll take Mingyu even –literally anyone would do as long as I’m not alone with this one hell of a teaser.

“I was wondering, you know, because it’s late and it’s kinda rude to kick you out... but first, don’t get me wrong, okay, just uh… would you like to spend the night here?”

A rather awkward pause.

I could only hear the beat of my heart above anything else, it was like the world stopped turning and the focus was set on his next response. I bit my lip, afraid that I just made the wrong move when honestly I wanted to get closer to this guy, this one I’m not gonna let him slip away that easily.

“Yes, I’d love to.” He said after much thoughts and nervousness on my side. Call me crazy, but I’d rather have cheesy Wonwoo than smooth Wonwoo at the moment.

 

“WAKE UP SUNSHINE!” Mingyu heartlessly snagged my comfy comforter away, exposing me to the ever so energizing, bright sun rays, pulling me away from dreamland –the only place where everything I wanted exist.

“Shut up, Gyumin, I need more sleep.” I pulled it back with just the same amount of force, intending to get even 5 more minutes.

“But we have class today! And you’ll be late if you don’t wake up as of now!” Mingyu announced, bouncing up and down like a toddler when he was currently seated next to my burrito wrapped self on the bed.

“Don’t even feel like going.” I muttered tiredly.

“Whoa, hold up! You?” he dramatically reacted, “Don’t feel like going to class?” he stood up, dramatically acting shocked and whatsoever, “God, just what kind of bad influence did that Wonwoo kid give you?”

I was too tired to even voice out a decent reply.

Mingyu soon gave up on waking me up, got up and decided to mess with my loveseat as usual, trying to find any comics worth reading because that’s where my messy self keeps my wonderful stacks of guilty pleasure reads.

His hands found their way to something else instead, though –a sock, a rather boyish, large, grey sock that could not, in a million years, be mine.

“OH MY GOD YOU DID NOT-”

“Did what?”

“Did you guys do it?” he accused, his voice escalating to a girly shriek, his face looking horrified as he held the sacred item before me.

“Do what?” I asked, giving in and finally sitting up, my eyes fluttering open –noticing the conspicuous sock belatedly, “-WAIT, MINGYU IT’S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!” I quickly clarified, but to no avail.

“My baby is all grown up!” he exclaimed, almost tearing up.

“Oh my God, not now.”

 

Mingyu shamelessly walked whilst holding my hand around the campus for the rest of the day. I gave up on yelling at him to stop immediately right after lunch so I just let him tag along everywhere I went, except for the bathroom, of course. Our schedule are very much alike anyway.

“Yah, Kim Mingyu! I thought you said you two were just friends!” Soonyoung, one of our classmate hollered at the sight of the overly-attached-best-friends.

“Interpret this all you want, fellow. I’m just making the most of what little time left until my soulmate here is taken by someone else.”

Let me introduce you, to Shakesgyu. The ever so popular alter ego of our dearest Kim Mingyu that happens when he is either hella drunk, in his literature class, or at times like these –where Mingyu acts all wise and nice.

“What’s that supposed to mean? I thought you said you said she was available and that you were gonna set us up one day.” Hansol, the one sitting in front of us claimed and I shot him a menacing glare. I was directly next to them, duh.

“No comment.” Mingyu answered sassily, setting his bag down and taking out his notebook as I sighed for the umpteenth time that day.

 

Well, what can I say?

Mingyu was always possessive like that. He shares his food, amazingly, but only to some extent. I can count how many nights I got to stay in his room with the fingers in one hand, while on the other side he barges into mine freely all the time.

I should really change my keys or buy a high tech lock but his snores are really cute and is secretly my stress reliever.

Long story short, he demanded that we spend the night together watching movies and all that jazz when really, I should’ve been studying for the upcoming tests.

How could anyone simply say no to a puppy faced Mingyu knocking on your door with a bag of popcorn?

I ended up falling asleep flat on my laptop, Mingyu on my legs later that night –although not for long, as my alarm beeped loudly to greet us good morning.

“You’re lucky you’re cute.” I muttered at the messy haired Mingyu, while he only groaned in response, blinking and snuggling like a newborn puppy to my jumbled pillows.

“Get up, you lazy .” I shook him by the shoulders.

“LET ME SLEEP, EOMMA!” he whined.

“Fine, whatever.” I said, not intending to deal with his whining just one bit.

 

The wind blew softly on my skin as I exited the main building of my campus, making my way to my next class that day. I was walking wobbly, my eyes drooping to shut themselves every time. The first class wasn’t exactly my favorite and to put it simply it just adds fuel into my sleepiness fire.

God, wouldn’t it be nice to sleep some more? I should’ve stayed with Mingyu, I-

“Hey.” A voice greeted, along with a pair of strong arms catching me from falling down on the hard, merciless ground. It all happened so quickly I couldn’t even remember how or when-

“Wonwoo?” I blinked up at him, amazed, “How did you know I would be here?”

“You know, just some simple love signal.”

“Oh shut up.”

“Not gonna because I know you wanna- hmph!” he was cut short when my palm met his lips. “Anyways,” he said, ripping my hand away from him, but not letting go of it just yet, “-how’s college?”

“Same old, same old.”

“Figures.”

“Is that really important for you to know? Is it literally that urgent to keep me from going to class, might I add?”

“No, honestly, it’s not. But you are interesting indeed.” He said, his invisible beard animatedly.

“Suit yourself, I’m going to cla-”

“Are you really?”

I might have said I hated school like a thousand times before but pardon me, I’m quite offended by his questions?

“Do you hate school that much?” I spat.

“Uh oh –don’t get me wrong, sweetie, I ace in academics as expected. Career calls me first, though.”

“Sounds great.” I emphasized each syllables for him, trying to break free once again.

“Mm-hmm.” He said, dragging me by the shoulder to the opposite direction.

“Where are you taking me?” I half-yelled, earning some glares from some other students and I could only smile sheepishly at them.

“Heaven, duh- ouch!” he squeaked, hurt by my slap.

“I only got one more class left for this week, though, so if you’d really like to see me, you have to wait for another 2 hours or so.”

“Oh really?”

“What’s with that question?” I protested.

“What class is it that is more important than me?”

“I thought education was important.”

“Yeah, but not strictly all they taught in classes, most of them is bull.”

“Same goes to this one.”

“You should’ve told me earlier!”

“Tell you what? I actually hate my next class and would rather be with you? You know what, you’re right. Let’s not waste our time.” I said, taking him by his hands. I almost missed the smile stretched across his lips just then.


A/N

Finally I got the chance to update!

What do you think so far? I think this one's progressing a lot slower than I had expected.