little did i know

love actually

Seokmin/Sujeong. 249w.

"Sujeong-ah! Where's your homework?"

Sujeong looks up from her phone to see Seokmin jogging to her seat, face flushed and terrified. She squints her eyes at him and takes out her book. He plops down next to her and grabs his book out of his bag before frantically flipping through both his and Sujeong's book. He copies down Sujeong's answers in a hurry, hasn't even taken his coat off, so every movement he makes resulting in his coat making loud noises from scraping against itself.

"Look, I don't mind you copying my homework," Sujeong starts as she throws a chip into . "But I never guarantee that my answers are correct."

Seokmin shakes his head but is still writing. "That's okay, as long as I have an answer." He turns his head slightly towards Sujeong and opens his mouth, but his eyes are still trained on the books. Sujeong picks the smallest chip in the bag and feeds Seokmin it. Seokmin makes a whining sound, but can't do anything since his focus is mostly on his homework.

Sujeong giggles. "I'll let you have the biggest one if you can finish copying before the bell rings," she says with confidence. Seokmin still has four equations to copy and the bell rings in two minutes. But even if Seokmin manages to complete his homework before the bell rings, just seeing his panicked face is enough entertainment for Sujeong.

(She adds an evil laugh right in Seokmin's ear for good measure.)