A hug and peck.

Warmth. [Discontinued]

“Should I call her or message?” Jessica thought. She is sitting on bed while look at her phone.

 

A week after Jessica and Taeyeon met, Jessica always thinking about Taeyeon like her favorite song keep replay in her mind but now Taeyeon’s face which replay. Even though Jessica has a lot of work but Taeyeon’s face always come out make her daydreams. Jessica remember about Taeyeon exbihition and she should call her to inform Taeyeon, but Jessica too shy and she doesn’t know why.

 

Suddenly someone take her phone.

 

“Wha—“ Jessica turn her head

 

“You really have to stop thinking about text her or not. Just text her unnie. “ Krystal said while grinning.

 

“Wh-at.. I just wanted to text her ! “  Jessica blushed.

 

“Ey~ Liar.. You keep stare your phone almost an hour unnie. “ Krystal said with mocked voice.

 

“I wasn’t sta—“

 

Krystal cutted her sister answer. “ And also I want to know about Taeyeon unnie whose made my sister daydreams these days.” Krystal smirk while typed something on her sister phone.

 

“What? I—WAIT ! What are you doing with my phone? Give me back !” Jessica’s hands reach to her phone but Krystal avoid it.

 

“Yah! Jung Soo—“ Jessica shouted but cut by her sister

 

“Finish !”

 

“Finish what?” Jessica stare her sister.

 

“I was typing a message to Taeyeon unnie about you and her will meet to eat luch together ! You have 2 hours from now unnie ~ “ Krystal said while give her sister phone back. While Jessica froze like a statue, just then her phone ringing and Jessica back to earth.

 

“Pick up unnie~ It’s Taeyeon unnie.” Krystal whispered to her sister.

 

And Jessica blushing while pick the phone.

 

“He-ello?” Jessica stuttering and Taeyeon chuckle.

 

“Hey~ It’s me, Taeyeon. So you wanna meet me?”

 

“Um.. Yeah..” Jessica’s face red as tomato and Krystal hold her laugh

.

“Taeyeon unnie ~ This is Jessica’s unnie young sister! I want to tell you that you ma—“ Jessica covered Krystal mouth.

 

“Huh? Who’s that?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“No no, it’s just my sister. Sorry for that..” Jessica said while glare her sister.

 

“Oh? Okay. Hey, how about we meet an hour later?” Taeyeon asked

 

“Eh? Shouldn’t we meet 2 hours later?”

 

“Yeah.. But I can’t wait too long to meet you…” Taeyeon said with low voice.

 

Jessica only silent and blushing more than before. She release her hand from her sister mouth and place it to her chest. Jessica can’t control her mind and her heartbeat neither, she nods for few times and agree to meet Taeyeon and they said see you on the phone. Jessica stand up from coach and start walk slowly to her room. While Krystal only watch her sister and laugh, she knew her sister is falling in love.

 

An hour later.

 

Someone sitting on the chair while check her phone, look like the person waiting someone.

 

“Taeyeon!” A tall woman called her.

 

“Sooyoung !” Taeyeon greet the woman back.

 

“So.. Your friend not come yet?” She asked

 

“Not yet.. But I think I’m too early to come here.” Taeyeon grinning.

 

“Oh? So.. When you and your friend meet actually?”

 

“Now….” Taeyeon whispering.

 

“Wha—But you’ve already wait here 30 minutes ago!” Sooyoung knocked her head.

 

Taeyeon only grinning like a child. While Sooyoung chuckle look her friend who really look like a child.

 

“Okay then.. If your friend here, call me okay! I will give her the best lunch in here.” Sooyoung said with proud voice and leave. Taeyeon only look her friend with proud face.

 

“I’m glad, Sooyoung is my friend. If not I don’t know where we should meet.” Taeyeon thought. A few minutes later someone came and asked an employee. And then the person walk to Taeyeon table.

 

“Hey…” A sweet voice greet Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon turn her head to the voice come and meet a pair eyes and smile which she wait from they apart. Taeyeon stand up from her sit and suddenly hug Jessica, at first Jessica shocked but she hug back and peck Taeyeon’s right cheek. And then both of them release the hug and smile each other.

 

“That smile..” – Taeyeon thought.

 

“I’ve alread missed her warmth..” – Jessica thought.

 

 


Ta-da ~~ Short update

I hope you are enjoy it and Happy Holiday !!

I will try to update my another fanfiction (Love me, please) after I'm back to my country ~~

See you around *wave*

- Taengssica is out