Like you.

Warmth. [Discontinued]

 

So after Taeyeon and Jessica did their “greet” then they talked like old friend until their food come. Sooyoung the chief in that café serve Jessica her best food and said ‘Taeyeon’s friend is my friend too !’. So they end up became friend.

 

“So Hayeon very excited to colouring the book when we arrived at home. “ Taeyeon chuckle makes her dimple shows up.

 

“Oh really? I’m glad then. “ Jessica grinning while looking at Taeyeon. ‘She has dimple, so cute.’

 

“ It’s because of you, Thank you again Sica.” Taeyeon grinning.

 

Jessica blushing harder. ‘Oh my.. She called me with nickname and she so cute !’

 

Taeyeon saw Jessica’s cheeks become so red, Taeyeon shocked that she might made Jessica angry because she called Jessica with nickname without her permission. Taeyeon look down and apologize with cute voice.

“I’m… sorry..”

 

Jessica look at Taeyeon with blank out and she blink for several times.

 

“Huh..?” Jessica spoke.

 

“I.. shouldn’t call you with nickname without your permission…” Taeyeon said while her head still look at down.

 

“Eh.. No no ! “ Jessica raised her voice makes Taeyeon lift her head and look at her. Jessica cleared when Taeyeon look at her.

 

“I meant, it’s okay.. Even though it is new nicknname for but I love.. it.” Jessica blushing and cover her face.

 

Taeyeon blush too. “ So.. I gave her new nickname..” She thought. Taeyeon grinning and pull Jessica’s hands to uncover Jessica’s face. Jessica shocked and look at Taeyeon straight but then Taeyeon cupped her cheeks while grinning.

 

“Sica is so cute.” Taeyeon said while caress Jessica’s cheeks. Jessica try to look away but end up to hold Taeyeon hands and said,

 

“Thank.. you.” Jessica smiling.

 

TaeYeon lost her word when Jessica held her hands and thanked to her, She felt her heartbeat begin fast than normal and the pain in her heart before is gone. Jessica look at Taeyeon eyes and she gets lost, she can’t look away from Taeyeon so does Taeyeon. They look at each other for long time but time is up when Taeyeon’s phone ringing. Taeyeon pull her hands and give Jessica apologetic face, Jessica only grinning and drink her tea again and that time Taeyeon answer the phone.

 

“ Hello ? Taeyeon ?”

 

Jessica glance at Taeyeon when she heard a man voice and Taeyeon expression is change become unreadable, also her eyes become so cold. Taeyeon only hummed to answer the phone, looks like she isn’t interest for talk. Jessica felt something wrong with Taeyeon, she put back the cup and look at Tayeon worried and she hold Taeyeon’s hand and caress it.

 

Taeyeon look at Jessica when she felt a hand caress her back hand. She hold back Jessica’s hand and she can’t focus to the other side who keep talking to her, she has already gone when she look at Jessica.

 

“Taeyeon, are yo—“

 

“ I’m sorry but I’m with someone right now. Someone important. And I’m not going to back to you nor your home, I don’t care what happen to you or what will you do to makes me come back to you. But for your information I have.. Someone hold my hand now and I hold it back looks like I’m not going to release it. Don’t call me again for this things because I knew you want me back just for your doll and money.”

 

Taeyeon hangs up the call and looking down, her hand still hold Jessica’s hand but tighter than before. Jessica only hold it back same tight, Taeyeon look at her and gives her little smile and Taeyeon raise her another hand and call Sooyoung. And then Sooyoung came with huge smile because she saw that they holding hands each other but her smile not stay long because when she nearly Taeyeon pull her hand from Jessica.

 

“Soo.. How much for pay?” Taeyeon asked her.

 

Sooyoung didn’t reply cause she know something wrong with Taeyeon. So Sooyoung only wave her hand to air.

 

“You don’t have to pay and Jessica too. But in one condition, Give me 2 tickets to your exhibition so I can bring someone else.” Sooyound said to cheer up the moment.

 

Taeyeon only chuckle and smiled.

 

“I’ve already made plan to give 2 tickest only from my friends.” Taeyeon said while take the tickets from her bag.

 

“Here for you. Please bring Sunny so both of you can cheer me up.” Taeyeon gives the ticket to Sooyoung and Sooyoung only wink.

 

Then.. Taeyeon look at Jessica and smile then gives 2 ticket either to Jessica.

 

“Bring your family or friends.” Taeyeon said and smiling.

 

Jessica took it and thanked to Taeyeon. After that Taeyeon get up from her seat makes Sooyoung little shocked. Sooyoung look at Taeyeon carefuly and Taeyeon only smile to her.

 

“He called me again and I don’t feelings well. I will go home to rest.” Taeyeon said.

 

Jessica stand up too, ready to stop Taeyeon but her step stop when Taeyeon say,

 

“Sica, Thank you for coming and had lunch with me. See you in my exhibition, I would like to see you again especially your smile.” Taeyeon smiled and her dimple show up.

 

After that Taeyeon get out from café and Jessica only stand on her place, Taeyeon’s words make her crazier than before.

 

“I’ve fallen in love to her, right ?” - Taeyeon thought


 

“So, who is he ?” Jessica asked.

 

Sooyoung look at her and she sit on the chair beside Jessica.

 

“Her ex.” Sooyoung spoke while look at the ticket.

 

“Ex ? Ex- boyfriend or something else ?” Jessica asked. She really curious.

 

“Ex-boyfriend which almost became fiancee.”

 

Jessica look Sooyoung who still stare the ticket. “Look like this convo isn’t good.” Jessica thought. Jessica only humming and then both of them silent.

 

“That jerk. Who makes Taeyeon work hard but he never respect her. I’ll kill that jerk.” Sooyoung spoke with angry voice. Jessica look at Sooyoung with shocked and then Jessica pats Sooyoung back to makes her calm.

 

“Taeyeon doesn’t need him. She need a person who respect her and makes her happy, no suffering like now. Taeyeon doesn’t diserve suffering condition and a person like him !” Sooyoung tighten .

 

Jessica nods her head and keep pats Sooyoung back.

 

“She need a person like you, Jessica.”

 

 

 


 

Hhohoho ~ Hope you guys enjoy it !!

I will try to update faster ! See you around ~

Sorry for my grammar and such ! *bow*

- Taengssica is out.