Hands and Smile.

Warmth. [Discontinued]

 

 

07.00 PM

 

“Hm.. I have to wait 2 hours more.” Someone thought.

 

The person start walking after she look information board about flight. She bring her suitcase and try to find empty chairs. And then she stopped to see around her and she found empty chairs infront mini book store and then she faster her walk before someone take that place after she arrived, she sit on there and put her suitcase beside the chair. 

 

Suddenly her phone is ringing and she pick up. 

 

“Hello?” 

 

“Unnie !” Someone greet her on other side.

 

“Yah! Low your voice.” She is hissing.

 

“I don’t care. By the way when you will arrive here unnie? I will told appa.” 

 

“The flight is change again, I have to wait 2 hours more now.” The older sister said.

 

“What? Why it’s change again?” 

 

“The weather still not good. So still delay.” The older sister sigh.

 

“Oh.. Okay then I will told Appa and Umma.”

 

The older sister only humming. 

 

“Be patient unnie ! Since I know your condition I will hang up now. See you when you here and love you so much unnie !” 

 

“See you and love you too.” She smiled.

 

After the call is end, she lean back to the chair to rest her back. While resting she look around the place and she an Asian little girl stand infront some colouring book. At first she ignored it but then she look it again when one of employee talking to the little girl and the little girl look like scared. Because she doesn’t like look a kid look scared she is walking towards them.

 

“Excuse me. What happen here?” She asked the employee with english language.

 

“This girl already here for long but she always alone. I’m afraid she alone and I asked her for many times but looks like she is an Asian tourist ma’am.” The employee said.

 

She turn her head to the little girl. The little girl still look scared, she bent down to the little girl and smile.

 

“Hey.. May I where you come from?” She spoke with Korean language. ‘I hope she understand.’ She thought.

 

Suddenly the little girl lift her head and her eyes are widen. 

 

“Korea !” The little girl said with her voice little high.

 

“Korea? Unnie too. Now may unnie know your name, little girl?” The older girl asked with smiled.

 

The little girl silent again and shooke her head.

 

“Eh? Why?” 

 

“ My parents said don’t give my name, street and phone number to strangers.” Said the little girl.

 

“Um.. How about I introduce myself and then you turn. I’m not going to hurt you.” The older girl pull out her pinkie finger towards the little girl.

 

The little girl look at the older girl and link her pinkie finger and then nodded her head.

 

“My name is Jessica, I’m 25 years old. How bout you little girl?” Jessica smiled.

 

“Me is Kim Hayeon and I 4 years old!” Hayeon show her 4 fingers to Jessica. 

 

“Cute girl.” Jessica thought. 

 

“So Hayeon.. Are you here with your parent or someone else?” Jessica asked her with sweet voice.

 

Hayeon look at Jessica for awhile and then she look at somewhere else then low her head. Jessica look around to figure what Hayeon look but she stopped look around when Hayeon said something.

 

“I’m here with my unnie.. She is sleeping now because of tired. I want to look some books here but when I wanted to told unnie she has already slept. I don’t want wake her up.” Hayeon said with her head still look at floor.

 

Jessica turn her head to the employee and smiled.

 

“She is with her sister but her sister is resting now, I will take care of her.” Jessica said with english language. 

 

“Oh it’s good then. Thank you ma’am.”

 

Jessica turn her head to Hayeon again and Hayeon look the first book she saw. 

 

“Hayeon.. Let’s go to your sister.” Jessica is worried. ‘ What if her sister wake up and the see me and blame me I kidnap her sister? ‘ Jessica thought.

 

Hayeon look at Jessica and the nodded. Jessica pull out her hand and Hayeon hold Jessica hand. When Jessica stand up and start to walk, Hayeon still look the book with sadness eyes. Jessica thought that Hayeon really want the book. 

 

“Hayeon.. Do you want that book?” Jessica asked with sweet voice.

 

Hayeon turn her head and nodded shyly. Jessica smile and take the book, When she is walking to the casier with Hayeon beside her. Jessica felt Hayeon pull her hand a little and she stopped.

 

“What’s wrong Hayeon?” 

 

“I don’t have money, Sica unnie..” Hayeon said with low voice like usually.

 

“It’s okay. Unnie buy it for you okay.” Jessica smiled.

 

“But.. I want give that book to TaeYeon unnie…” Hayeon turn her head to somewhere and then low her head.

 

“Who is TaeYeon ?” Jessica asked with sweet voice like usually.

 

“My sister…” 

 

“Okay then.. I will buy it for you and then you have to give it to your unnie !” Jessica smiled.

 

Hayeon’s eyes become sparkling and nods excited. Jessica smile sweetly and they walk together to the casier. After pay it they walk to out from mini book store and Jessica ask Hayeon about TaeYeon because she is curious.

 

“Hayeon how old your sister?” Jessica asked

 

“Hm… 25 years old! Same as like you unnie ~” Hayeon said while grab the book tightly.

 

“Oh? Then why you wanted buy hee colouring book?” Jessica raised her eyebrow.

 

“Her close friend broke it.. and they have argument also I saw Taeyeon unnie slap him.” Hayeon answer with innocent look.

 

Jessica only humming and understand what is the meaning of close friend Hayeon said. While they are walking someone shout.

 

“KIM HAYEON !” 

 

Hayeon and Jessica turn their head to look the person. Before they can turn their head fully , someone already hug Hayeon and make Jessica steps back. Jessica look at the person who hug Hayeon tightly while Hayeon hand still linked with her. The person hair is blonde, have white skin and thin body. Hayeon only burry her head to the person neck. Jessica guess the person is Taeyeon.

 

“Unnie I’m okaay..” Hayeon said to make Taeyeon calm. Taeyeon pull herself to look her sister and cupped her sister’s cheeks.

 

“Where have you been? I woke up because beside me become cold and you weren’t there. Don’t make me more worried about you Hayeon.” Taeyeon said with worried voice.

 

“I’m sorry unnie.. I saw colouring book same as we had before in that’s store! So I wanted to look it.. then I met Sica unnie! She bought it for us !” Hayeon said with excited voice.

 

“Sica unnie? Who i—“ Taeyeon look to Jessica who beside Hayeon with surprise face.

 

“You must be Taeyeon, right?” Jessica smiled.

 

“O—oh.. I’m sorry. I didn’t see you before.” Taeyeon said with apologetic face.

 

“It’s okay.. I knew you were worried.” Jessica smile sweetly. Taeyeon stand up and stretch out her hand.

 

“So.. um.. I’m Kim Taeyeon, Hayeon sister’s.” Taeyeon smiled.

 

“Jung Jessica. “ Jessica shake Taeyeon hand with her. And they stare at each other.

 

 

‘ Her hand is warm.. ‘ Jessica thought.

 

‘ Her hand is cold but the smile is beautiful. ‘ Taeyeon thought.

 

“Unnie ! Sica unnie bought it for us !” Hayeon voice makes Taeyeon surprise and pull her hand.  Jessica surprise too and she straight to look Hayeon.

 

“What?” Taeyeon said and look Hayeon.

 

Hayeon show the book to Taeyeon with grinning. “Sica unnie bought it for us. Let’s colouring it again !” 

 

Taeyeon look at Jessica and bows for few times as thank you to bought it for Hayeon but Hayeon deny it. Tayeon only raised her eyebrow when Hayeon denied that it’s for her. Hayeon told Taeyeon to not sad again because what happened to her and their colouring book. Taeyeon smiled to Hayeon and say thank you to Jessica. Jessica smile to Taeyeon and say it’s okay, she doesn’t mind it. The price is little cheap so she doesn’t care but Taeyeon still want to replace the money. When they argument about the money, theres an announcement about flight to Korea. Finally Taeyeon make conclusion.

 

“So Jessica are you gonna flight to korea or not?” Taeyeon asked

 

“Yeah.. I stay in there.” Jessica smiled.

 

“Good ! Since you don’t want my money, How about you get one ticket free to my exhibition?” Taeyeon offered.

 

“Your exhibition?” Jessica raised her eyebrow.

 

“Yup. On Saturday, 22 January at XXX. If you are free.” Taeyeon smiled.

 

“You are an Artist?!” Jessica shocked.

 

“Yup! And here my phone number. Send me message or call me when you are free.” Taeyeon grinning.

 

Jessica take the little paper from Taeyeon and look at her then smile. “I will. Thank you Taeyeon.” 

 

“Oh please no need. You are the one who bought us a colouring book and take care my sister.” Taeyeon smiled. 

 

Hayeon hug Jessica legs and grinning at her. Then she move to Taeyeon and hold her sister’s hand. 

 

“Bye bye unnie ! Let’s colouring the book together !”  Hayeon grinning at Jessica. Jessica only smile sweerly.

 

“Okay, see you soon Jessica.” Taeyeon smile dorkly.

 

“See you soon Taeyeon.” Jessica smile sweetly. Then Taeyeon walk away and bring her suitcase so does Jessica.

 

‘The pain is gone when I heard her voice and see that sweet smile.’

 

‘Her hand are soft and warm. I wonder can I hold it more longer next time?’ 

 


 

-- PEACE OUT --

Sorry for the grammar *bow*

Comment if you want sequel 

Subscribers to wait the sequel ^^ 

 

-Taengssica out.