Notification

~The Love Guide By Lu Han~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my dear readers,

I know you are disappointed because this is not an update. I am really sorry for that. Well this is not good news indeed and I know, by this I am going to make you guys sad but I really don’t have any other choice.

As some of you may know, I am a university student and this is my final year. New projects are piling up already and I spend my day in front of my laptop, trying to finish them off as well as to study. Because of these hectic schedules I just make it through. My brain doesn’t cooperate with me to write stories even I want to, I can’t because of too much things stressing my brain and lack of enthusiasm.

Therefore I am going to go on Hiatus, I really don’t know when I am going to update this again within this year 2016. But definitely after I graduate I will be able to. But I may update in the middle if I ever find time and the feeling.

I am not going to abandon this story, I promise you I will finish it up nicely but I am so sorry for doing this. I believe that you guys will understand. I am studying related to the medical field and it is extremely hard for me to keep up with everything at this pace and I think you guys will understand how hard it is. So please I apologize for doing this.

I am going to go hiatus for all of my current chaptered stories except for the HunHan Drabble shelf Beautiful because writing spontaneous drabbles is not very difficult for me since I tend to wake up with plots in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter