Introduction because you really need one :D

~The Love Guide By Lu Han~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO DEARIES !

Are you ready ?? Okay here we go !~

 

Before we start, I think I need to give you a brief self introduction about me, my ultimate love of life and the way it started, just to make you understand what I have been through. You guys might same as me, in personality or attitude wise, maybe we are different from each other like water and fire but either way, if you are reading this, we both have something in common, a goal to achieve. We all are in a similar atmosphere despite the personality or character. Therefore this will help you.

My name is Lu Han and I am Chinese, 25 years old. I am now a successful designer in clothing brand name BYUN’S. Yes you heard right, I work for them and most of Korean celebrities you see on red carpet, are dazzling because of my art of work.

Anyway the story begins when I was still a college student.

I studied in a prestigious high school in Beijing, thanks to my rich parents and also my own skills and talent. I am not boasting but I do have a smart and fast brain. I could have become a doctor or a singer or a soccer player if I wanted to because I am gifted like that. But I am happy with what I am doing now guys, so don’t worry besides Byun Baekhyun pays his top designers really very well. My three months pay check is enough to buy a new car if I want to, so that’s okay. And it’s not about money at all. It’s about the satisfaction.

Sorry, off course.            

Okay back to story.

So after I graduated from the high school I applied for a university like any other smart student would do, but then I got struck by this crazy little idea of seeing the world out there. So after I got enrolled I requested a transfer to South Korea.

My parents had a panic attack (they nearly did) because they never thought I would do such a thing, their only son, who was an angel (what? I am one though I could be little mischievous). And top of all I was/ still am acrophobic severely.

But I was stubborn and finally they let me to do what I wanted to though they did not approve me at all. Why? Because they knew that they didn’t raise some dumb mutt, I was seriously a smart kid in their eyes and yeah I am the son any parent would die to have. (Don’t roll your eyes kiddo, you have no idea how mothers squeal over my cuteness even now though I am 25 and how fathers praise for my intelligence)

So after mustering hell of courage, I travelled through air and stepped into the land of Korea.

Seoul was my destination.

My home for the next three years was a house. Yes a house hired by five students at different ages. My friend, Zhang Yixing was the one who set the things because he was living in that house too. They were in need of a house mate to cover up their expenses and I had my perfect opportunity. I didn’t want to live alone anyway. I am a very friendly person and I always want to have new friends.

                  

Oh right, I should tell you about them too because when you have your moments, break downs you always need someone to support you. No matter how different they were from each other, they were the best people you could have in your life.

 Kim Minseok was the eldest of all; he was just one month older than me. Korean. He was then in university to study law because his parents want him to but he left after a year. He wanted to be a barista and he went for it. Now he owns the famous café chain- Min’s coffee. I am sure most of you are regular customers of them. Yes yes, at this very moment I am sitting on his café, sipping an iced Americano in front of my laptop and Minseok is smiling at me like always. He is cute like a bunny. I love him dearly. (He is my brother I never had). He is a bright and kind and man and he is extremely tidy. Though he drools in sleep, you can never find a speck of dust within a perimeter of 10 meters if he is near you. He is really a sweet hyung you always want to have.

Then Wu Yi Fan- a Chinese Canadian. I tell you, he has traits from Greek gods. He is hella handsome, yes guys he is the famous model Kris you see on fashion runner ways every week around the globe from New York to Paris, in billboards promoting different clothing or perfume brands and whatnots from London to Shanghai. He is the god of models, yeah, the very same six feet tall handsome blonde, you guys are drooling all over. But during those days, though he was handsome, he always had this face on and he appeared to be a cold person. But he owns one of the warmest hearts you can find on this planet. He is protective towards his friends and he is there when you need someone.

Kim Joonmyeon, Korean. If I am to describe him in a single word, I’d say he is an angel. If I am to describe him using a sentence, he is our dad, from Minseok the eldest to Sehun, the youngest. Those who have parents or relatives visiting Seoul National Hospital- Cardiocare unit- you guys may have heard of him. He is a cardiothoracic surgeon now, a busy one but he is still the same old modest, caring Suho we always knew. Suho was the name we gave him, which means guardian. I think you guys can assume his personality just by the words I used here. He is an angel and a dad.

Then comes my best buddy- Zhang Yixing. A Chinese sweetheart. I was friends with him since diapers but he moved out when he was 13 to Korea. But I always maintained contacts. He was too precious to let go. He was a child star back in China, with so much talent in music. Guys welcome the famous musician and the dancer Lay ! (Are you jealous that I am surrounded by a famous bunch? Advice? -stick with the little idiots who drooled and whined when you all were just crawling around in diapers and you will never know where you guys will end up) Yeah he is the Lay. The famous, fabulous all rounder Lay.

Hold your jaw. Next one in my list was none other than hella famous Byun Baekhyun. Yeah he was just an eye liner possessed guy when I first met him but man he brought a star from inside. He is a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter