Chapter 01

~The Love Guide By Lu Han~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiii

Long time no see.

Crappy chapter ahead.

word count ~ 1600

 

 

Despite the day being ty, my sleep was pretty good. I would love to snuggle under my comforter and sleep like a log but I didn’t want others to think that I was a lazy bum. Patting on my messy hair, I sat on the bed and looked around.

 And wow ! The room was so nice and spacious, the wall were painted in a pleasant shade of blue. It has two beds and the other bed in the room was near windows (Good thing. I hate waking up to sun. Not a morning person). An empty desk was at my side (I declared that the side where the bed I was sitting, was mine) and the opposite desk was so neat. It has books neatly stacked. A small shelf near the desk was full of books and color coded folders. It seemed like my roommate was a tidy person. Not that I was any bad. I was a neat person too. I would have looked around more but yummy smell of pancakes was tempting my stomach. I dragged myself out of the bed, stretching.

Hearing a chirpy chit chat, I stepped into the kitchen yawning, rubbing the sleepiness from my eyes.

 

“Aww hyung”

I was startled because- Ouch ! my cheeks !!

Baekhyun was standing right in front of me, pinching my cheeks.

“You are so cute hyung. How are you 20?

He cooed to me like I am some kind of a baby (I was in a way but let’s not announced that to the whole world okay?) and squished my cheeks before letting go. I rubbed my definitely-now-red cheeks, trying to smile (Ouch it hurt!)

“Seriously hyung. You are too cute to be 20.”

I didn’t comment except for giving him my usual bright smile. Baekhyun squealed hugging me by my side. I giggled at his reaction which sent him hugging me tight like a baby Koala.

“Baek, I think you should let him be. Chanyeol’s creepiness is rubbing on you.”

Yixing said, flipping a pancake by the stove. Baekhyun huffed, his hold loosening.

“First, Yeol is not creepy an-”

Baekhyun started but only to be cut off by a deep voice.

“Yeah yeah save it Baek. If Yeol is not creepy, Minseok hyung is a gril”

That made Baekhyun to stomp away from me with a pout and I laughed turning to the guy who just stepped in.

“Morning everyone”

Kris greeted. My jaw literally dropped on the floor. With his hair sticking out to every direction (y bed hair) he was so handsome! Picking my jaw from the floor, I went to the table and silently sat down.

“So did you sleep well?”

Kris asked me, with a smile. I looked at him with my widened eyes because -faced was actually nice. (Not that I wanted to look like a bug trapped in a spider web but my eyes are normally wide. I don’t know whether you can imagine this)

“Y-yeah. I-I did.”

I squeaked answered. I wanted to slap myself because oh just great, I sound like a teenager on puberty.

“Hyung you are scaring Lu hyung.”

Baekhyun said munching a pancake, his mouth full of food. Kris threw him a disgusted look. I cleared my throat grabbing a pancake and shoving it to my mouth. Yixing sat next to me as he finally done cooking. Breakfast was rather peaceful.

“So Lu, you are going to meet Minseok hyung today, your roommate”

Yixing chirped, smiling. Really, it’s still a mystery how Yixing being so bubbly at any given time.

“Minseok hyung is really scary hyung.”

Baekhyun said in a low voice, his features morphing into a scary expression. I nearly chocked. Kris smacked Baekhyun’s head, standing from his spot. He was pretty gigantic if you ask me, six feet tall to tower over us. Baekhyun cries a universal noise of pain, rubb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter