Closer to love. (NEW)

''Pretty inside''

Taehyung wanted to have more people to trust to. One day, Hoseok is going to find a girl and then leave him. Jin has already a girlfriend from year 2 in highschool, and Taehyung doesnt see him much, only one the evenings at home. Sometimes. 

But why do they live together? Why does Hoseok, Taehyung and Jin live in the same house? 
  I'ts complicated. Hoseoks parents died in a car accident. Jin doesnt like his parents and Taehyungs parents leaved him. They were friends from when they were little. How they got the house and everything was because of Hoseok. Hoseoks parents was very rich, and he was only one kid in the family. So he got the money after their death. 

It was lunchbreak. The girls was staring at Taehyung and Hoseok. 
''Tae, lets go to the rooftop to eat. Im very hungry, but can we do it secretly? I don't want these girls to follow us'' Said Hoseok.
''Yes Hobi, as long as you want it, but can we take a selca? I want to update my instagram.''
The only site he shows his feelings is on insta. Every pic he is taking, on the caption he writes his feelings. 
  Hobi and Tae took a cute selca and Tae puttet on insta. Hobi looked very tired. He wrote on the caption:

Girls are very complicated, specially when its the most important one.

''What does this caption mean Tae?'' Hobi was very confused.
''If i knew Hobi, i would have tell you. But i dont even know. Ok come on lets eat.'' Hoseoks face was really really confused but he followed after Taehyung to the rooftop.

They got up to the rooftop and sat and started to eat. 
''Ah really Hyung is so good in cooking!!'' Said Hoseok while smiling.
''hahahah yes yes'' They both smiled and had a happy time while eating. 
Taehyung wanted this. He wanted to have a happy time. He wanted to have happy memories. With his friends.

While eating Hobi saw someone who was trying to take a suicide from the rooftop.
''NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?'' Hoseok screamed and ran to her. He took his hand and grabbed her.
The girl was in a schock, she did not know what to do.. Tae realized that it was Nikki and he ran to her too.
''ARE you crazy?!?! You are just a child! Kids should not have problems! Hoseok did not know what he was saying, he was sad too. 

Nikki started to cry. ''Iam sorry, im so sorry'' 
Tae looked at her, he got a bit jealous. Why didn't Taehyung save him, why did Hoseok. 
He grabbed her hand and hugged her. ''You should not just give up like that, its gonna be okay, i promise'' Niki could feel his breathing and Taes heart beating. Hoseok stand there and got a feeling that Tae liked this girl. 
'' You are very warm'' said that girl. Taehyung got very red and pushed her away. '' Ah yeah..'' 
They still didnt see her eyes, but they saw her smile, and it was very beautiful. 
...