Confusing start.

''Pretty inside''

''OMFG, look its TAEHYUNG OPPA!'' 3 girls screams who are totally into by Taehyungs look and handsomness. They scream Tae and run into him when Taehyung comes out from the big car to enter the school. His hair is dark and the uniform fits him perfectly. Every girl are looking at him while he is walking to the school entrance. 

- AWW so cute I am going to dieeeeee of love, says a girl from year one. He is going to be mine.

Teahyung seems tired as always of those girls who screams every morning. To show more handsomness of himself he takes a selfie and put it on instagram. He writes on the caption: Awsome day like always.. but still havnt found what i really want. 

 ''awsome day like always!! But still havn't found what i really want..''

He walks into school and sees his friend Hoseok. 

-HOSEOK!! 
-Ah, why do you scream early on the morning? AH so annoying. Hoseok seems very irritated, and his face is very tired. 
-Did something happend? Why did you leave without me.. We promised eachother to go together to school everyday right??
- I had something to do.. See you in class. Hoseok leaves directly, he did not seem good and Taehyung was very worried. 

Taehyung goes into class, as always he lays on the desk and sleeps. His dream is to be a good singer and dancer. He practice everyday and everynight, studying doesnt he care much about. 

-'' Okay everyone, we are going to have a new student!'' Listen and respect her well when she comes and introduce herself says the teacher. Everyone was very curios about the new student.
   Taehyung is still asleep and is deep in his dreams. 
-Tae, wake up.. whispers hoseok. But Tae doesnt wake up. Hoseok gives up and he is letting Taehyung sleep.
- ''Whatever, he sleeps very cute, he practiced very much, i wish my leg gets well soon..'' He smiles. 

After 15 min a long hair girl walks in to the classroom. Everyone looks at her but are confused at the same time. She has a nice body and the school uniform fits her well. But they cant see her face. She has bangs that covers here face. Noone can see her eyes, only and cheeks. 

-'' Oh so you are the new student! Please introduce yourself into the class! says the teacher happily.
The classroom is filled with silence aura and noone talks. Their eyes are just on the girl, except Taehyung who is sleeping. 

-Hi, Take care of me. The girl doesnt tell her name or what she likes or what she want to be. She just said two words and asked the teacher a question: Sensei, where is my seat?
The teacher points at next to Taehyungs seat because it was the only empty place. Some girls gets jelous and says why they dont sit there. 
- I WANT TO SIT NEXT TO TAE, WHY IS THAT UGLY LOOKING GIRL SITTING NEXT TO HIM?
And there it came, ''ugly girl''. The girl had many rumors and haters on the other schools to, so she is used to it. She doesnt really care about peoples opinions or words, but she is getting hurt everytime someone calls her ugly. 

The girl sits next to Taehyung but he is still asleep.

 
The class is starting. They are going to have English lesson. 
Teacher screams: TAEHYUNG wake up! Taehyung wakes up and apologize to the teacher. He says sorry and he says that he did not sleep well yesterday. 
- If you continue being like this i will call your parents, says the teacher. Taehyung agrees and doesnt really care about that. 

The lesson ends and everyone goes out except the girl. When Taehyung looked after his books on the desk he finally realize that a strange looking girl is sitting next to him. He looks very weirdly at her but also thinking, who is it? 
- Um.. Who are you ? Says Taehyung. The girl looks at him but Taehyung cant see her eyes. 
- I am the person who noone wants. Bye, study well on the english test we are going to have. She goes up, her long straight hair smelled very good.. She walks of the classroom and Taehyung sits alone. He was confused but at the same time, he was very touched of her voice.