Awkward, Embarrassing, Silly and Weird Feelings...

우리의 느낌 (Our Feelings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan swore he could've melted from all the feelings that hit him straight to the heart during that magical moment... Whatever happened after that day, Jeonghan couldn't even begin to explain but he knew a word that could describe all of it perfectly... it's called L O V E...

Or so he thought... Jeonghan doesn't know if he would die from embarrassment or from awkwardness after that day because yeah it's embarrassing and awkward. He never thought that a simple "Seungcheolie, it's gonna be okay" statement was enough to put him in a situation like this. And them getting into a new dorm room arrangement didn't help Jeonghan at all. How could it help him when now, out of all times, he has to share a room with Choi freakin Seungcheol for the rest of their trainee days? Yeah. You read that right! Yoon Jeonghan, the ever so confused 95-liner who's having weird feelings towards his other 95-line member Choi Seungcheol will finally (Jeonghan said that hahahaha) share a room with him... ALONE. TO HIMSELF. FOR THE REST OF THEIR TRAINEE DAYS. WITHOUT DOYOON. JUST JEONGHAN. AND SEUNGCHEOL. TOGETHER.

Jeonghan would have probably kissed their CEO's bare foot for deciding on things like this if it happened before that day... but nope. It had to happen right after he took his baby steps towards Seungcheol. And of course Jeonghan doesn't know what to do. He hasn't even sorted his feelings out completely and now he had more stuff to think about. More stuff to confront. Oh scratch that one! Now Jeonghan has more people to confront everyday, every morning and every night for the rest of his bloody trainee days ㅠㅠㅠㅠ "오또카지?" "오또가지?" "오또가지?" "오또가지?" "오또가지?" "오또카지?" "오또가지?" "오또가지?" "오또가지?" "오또가지?" Jeonghan kept asking inside his head what he's going to do right after their CEO dismissed them and asked them to go back to practice that day.

[What happened right after that Seungcheolie scene]
Then one day something magical happened. Just as Seungcheol was busy organizing his own train of thoughts, he heard a voice telling him, "Seungcheolie, it's gonna be okay!" and found himself looking face to face at a smiling Angel.  Then all of a sudden it hit him. He remembered how happy he was to have Jeonghan in the team. Oh scratch that! Seungcheol now realized exactly why he was even happy having Jeonghan join the team in the first place... it's because of this feeling...
And after a few more steps... definitely nerve-wracking ones... Jeonghan finally made it in front of Seungcheol. He leaned a little over Seungcheol and took a deep breath, forced his facial muscles to form a smile and with that he softly said with all his might, "Seungcheolie, it's gonna be okay!" and found himself looking face to face at the most beautiful person he has ever seen in his entire life. Jeonghan swore he could've melted from all the feelings that hit him straight to the heart during that magical moment... Whatever happened after that day, Jeonghan couldn't even begin to explain but he knew a word that could describe all of it perfectly... it's called L O V E...

However magical that moment could be considered for both Jeonghan and Seungcheol, it was immediately interrupted when one of the other members, Seungkwan to be more specific, approached the two oldest members of SEVENTEEN with a question mark on his face and a "What the heck are you two hyungs doing just now staring into each other's eyes looking like you are gonna kiss?" question from his seemingly unstoppable mouth. It slapped some senses back into the two people-in-question's heads immediately and they just realized that they've been staring into each other for a few minutes now and they had to laugh their way out of that awkward situation together with Seungcheol playfully smacking Seungkwan by the side while Jeonghan threw a deadly glare at the 98-line member and said, "What the heck are you trying to imply Seungkwan? Hahahahahaha" {which in Jeonghan's head actually meant what the heck are you saying huh do you wanna die Boo Seungkwan you little rascal?}... Seungkwan also laughed and just said "The CEO wants to talk to all of us!" (Seungkwan silently noticed the sudden change in the mood of their oldest hyung but didn't know the reason behind it.)

The three headed to the next room where the rest of the members were standing in front of their CEO. Jeonghan pretended nothing happened and just quietly walked towards the room just right behind Seungcheol and Seungkwan. "How's everything going on?" CEO Han asked everyone... Nobody wanted to answer. Up to now the members are still not in their best condition. They are all losing hope especially after Seungcheol turned into a mess that's why when he started talking, everyone turned their heads towards Seungcheol who is standing at the left side of the room facing their CEO. But only Jeonghan met Seungcheol's gaze. Yes. Jeonghan and Seungcheol met each other's eyes coz for the first time, Seungcheol looked at him while talking towards their CEO. For the first time, Jeonghan witnessed Seungcheol lay his eyes on him... it happened for the first time that it made Jeonghan's eyes go wide for the sudden realization. He had always looked at him talk and each time he did, he was looking at another person and it made Jeonghan's heart ache a little unknowingly. But now it's different. Now it changed. Jeonghan is no longer the only one looking. Now Jeonghan felt how it feels to have the person you've been looking at all this time, finally look back at you. But of course it was not magical. Of course it happened for a few seconds only...

Seungcheol started saying while he looked at Jeonghan for a reassurance, "Everything's turning out well!" "The members have been practicing hard all this time!" "But I lacked focus and drifted away from what I've been doing these past few days so I wanna say sorry to everyone." "여러분 죄송합니다!" Seungcheol said as he bowed down to their CEO and to the rest of the members. Everyone was surprised at the scene but they quickly answered "아니예요 형!" "하지말라고!!" to reassure Seungcheol that he did nothing wrong. Soonyoung said to their CEO "From now on we will work harder!" and Seokmin added, "We all lost focus so we are all at fault here! 정말 죄송합니다!!" the rest of the team agreed and began bowing down towards their CEO. It was a beautiful scene in Jeonghan's opinion because the younger members all tried to cover up for their Seungcheol hyung. Jeonghan felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter