Different Feelings...

우리의 느낌 (Our Feelings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol can't believe everything that's happening in his life right now. He can't believe he was given another chance to debut. He thought it was over the moment their CEO announced that only Aaron, Jonghyun, Dongho, Minhyun and Mingi were chosen to debut in their company's first ever boy group. He didn't even have time to get depressed coz their company staffs said that they (he and his other trainee friends Yusang, Doyoon, Jihoon and Soonyoung) are also gonna debut not long after their other friends coz Pledis decided to debut two 5-membered boy groups in 2012. The first was NU'EST which made their debut on the first half of the said year. The second one was supposed to be them. It was supposed to be called TEMPEST but something happened and their debut plans got cancelled. This cued Seungcheol to go on and confront his suppressed depressive feelings. It felt like hell. It felt so painful that he just wanted to give up. He didn't know if he was doing the right thing training under a nugu company whose only sources of income were a solo artist and a female group who are yet to get big in Korea.

But if there was one thing Seungcheol knows, it's that Doyoon will be there with him along with his other new found trainee friends. He actually expected his Yusang hyung to stay but then things happened and he just went away. It was hard for Seungcheol. He is now the oldest male trainee in his company which means he had to be good. He had to be responsible. He had to take the lead. He had no time to sulk around questioning his own life decisions and Doyoon was always there to remind him of that. It didn't take much time til their company announced their plans of debuting a large-scale boy group which will be temporarily called SEVENTEEN. This gave Seungcheol another hope. This gave him another chance and he himself couldn't believe it. It is yet another chance given to him and his closest friend Doyoon. Honestly speaking, Seungcheol felt happy coz with every failure he had to face, there was always a Doyoon smiling at him saying it'll get better soon. It was enough for him to know that he had a friend to rely on when things get lonely again. Someone who's gonna help him get up every time he thinks he should just stay on the ground and do nothing. It was what kept him going. These feelings of security.

Days passed by and Seungcheol didn't even realize that they'll be on their 4th season already of their reality show called 17tv. Everyday was the same as usual for him coz he just trained and trained every single day. The only different thing is that there are cameras filming their training unlike before. It didn't matter to him though coz it actually felt more like their debut is gonna be near with all the cameras around. It made him more hopeful. Sadly, one of their members left along the way. Their youngest member Samuel left due to personal reasons and as the oldest, it made Seungcheol feel responsible for not taking care of their youngest member well to the point where he didn't know that he had intensions on leaving. It was not clear why Samuel left but still, Seungcheol felt responsible for it. He promised to himself that he'll be more responsible from now on so that no other member would leave again.

One normal day at the practice room, the members decided to take a break from practicing their dance routines. As usual, Seungcheol joined Doyoon in one part of the room while other members formed tiny groups of their own. They watched their two youngest members practice their dance routines some more like the proud parents they were. Seungcheol and Doyoon, being the oldest members, took it upon themselves to look after their dongsaengs especially the maknaes Chan and Dongjin. This is what they would normally do. Watch and take care of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter