Baby Steps... L O V E

우리의 느낌 (Our Feelings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan felt like a little devil for being a little happy on his own. For seeing a tiny ray of hope for his confused soul... But Jeonghan can't help it. He can't help but smile a little because something happened. Because something happened between Seungcheol and Doyoon... because Doyoon finally (Jeonghan couldn't stop himself from saying it inside his mind) left Seungcheol behind...

It didn't take long for Jeonghan's little smile to fade away though because as soon as he headed back to their dorm, where Seungcheol was at the moment their CEO announced Doyoon's departure from the group, it seemed like his world totally crumbled. Yes, Doyoon was no longer there which is also sad for him but it's not the reason... it's because Seungcheol... Seungcheol's a mess. He wasn't crying. Yeah that was a fact. But Jeonghan could see he's not himself that day. He was so quiet. He didn't say a single word to anyone. In fact nobody talked about Doyoon's departure, well at least none in front of Seungcheol. Not Jihoon. Not Soonyoung. They all knew too well what not to say at times like this. It was different when it was with Samuel. And obviously it was different when it was with Mingming.

For those two members, it was alright for the whole team to discuss their thoughts and feelings regarding their departure. It was fine because they all needed to confront their sadness. They all needed to face their frustrations. It was fine. It had to be. They handled the situation as best as they could because Seungcheol and Doyoon were there to guide them. The two were there to help the younger members deal with everything... but right now it's different. Right now it's not just a member who left. This time, it's Doyoon hyung. The one who had always been there for everyone when they needed it. He was the one who kept telling them to work hard along with Seungcheol. He was their comfort zone. He made them feel like everything will be alright even though he himself was not sure. Jeonghan somehow hated to admit all this but it was true and there's nothing he could do about it. This is why they can't talk about it right now or even after this. Not in front of Seungcheol... not in front of his closest friend.

And yeah... This is why Jeonghan's little smile faded away all too soon. This is why Jeonghan's tiny ray of hope was now out of sight all of a sudden. Jeonghan didn't know what to do. He also felt lost... yet again. He felt lost for the nth time just after finding out about his confused feelings. He had to go back from the start... he had to confront his own feelings first. He can't just go out there minding someone else's business, right? "Right, Jeonghan?" he asked himself though it wasn't necessary because he already know this fact. It's hard... it's hard to have feelings like this and Jeonghan realized the day wasn't even over yet and it's already like this. He stayed quiet all day. They all decided to take a break today. The other kids went to the nearest park. Jeonghan just went to his room. The same thing happened to Seungcheol.

It frustrated Jeonghan. He wanted to say something. He wanted to do something. He wanted to talk to him. He thought he should be talking to him but he didn't know what to say. And Jeonghan remembered he had to deal with his own feelings first before anything else. A few days passed by. Jeonghan dreaded every single one yet he didn't show it. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter