Misfortunes.

The Misfortunes of Jung Wheein.

The senses were slowly coming back to Jung Wheein. A good sleep was what she needed and, after sleeping nine hours straight, her body was already telling her that it was time to wake up.

First, her nose and her brow furrowed softly, the light from the window was a bother to her sensitive eyes, although they had not opened yet. She knew that once she lift up her eyelids, a slight discomfort would pierce her brain, so she wasn't in a hurry to open her eyes.

Second, her small, rosy lips parted a bit at first, widening gradually as a loud yawn made an appearance in .

Third, when she finally opened her eyes, it took no more than half a second to snap them shut again. Yes, she was right, the bright of the morning was a big pain in the .

Wheein blinked several times, trying to accustom her sensitive brown eyes to the light that streamed in through the window of her room. Getting out of bed seemed the least desirable thing of the world, but she knew that she had to. Her gaze went to the wall that was facing the bed and a small smile crossed her lips at the image that gave her a pleasant good morning.

Wheein, with a new yawn, sat up in bed... Or at least she tried. Surprised, Wheein tried again to get up, only to realize that she could not lift her torso.
It was then when she realized that a couple of arms were around her body and kept her attached to the bed. Quickly, she turned her head, her eyes widening in surprise for a moment, since almost instantly they narrowed almost entirely in a reproachful look when she saw those big eyes staring back at her.

"Good morning, Wheeinie~~"

"Yah, Byul unnie..."

"Tell me, Wheeinie~"

"May I know what are you doing in my bed?"

"Sleeping with you, of course."

"How did you get into my apartment?"

"With the copy of the key that I have at home."

"Why? Don't know what privacy is?"

"But... My cute roommate, I miss you... Don't you know how pleasant sleep cuddling with you was?"

"Ugh, greasy..." Wheein said with a grunt and, placing her hands on her unnie's shoulders, pushed the rapper away from her and to get her out of her bed.

"Yah, Wheeinie, don't be like that..."

Wheein didn't answer and she simply got out of bed to go to the bathroom, growling softly.

"I'll take a shower, don't you dare to come into the bathroom!"

 


 

"Still here, unnie?" Wheein said as she left her room, her skinny little body dressed in jeans and a simple white shirt. Clicking her tongue, Wheein looked down at her unnie, shaking her head. "You didn't go even to change clothes, damn..."

Moonbyul rose from the couch and approached Wheein, with a smile.

"I was waiting for you to accompany me." Wheein merely rolled her eyes and, without another word, she walked to the door of her apartment.

When Wheein opened the door, she found a cup of steaming coffee and a plate of fresh made pancakes just below her nose. Wheein returned to squint her eyes when she looked up at the person who carried the breakfast in her hands.

"Good morning, Wheein-ah~~"

"Yongsun unnie..."

"I've made breakfast for you, my angel has to be strong and energized for today's event." Solar said, outlining a broad and bright smile. "Why are you so cute, my angel? I want to poke your dimples so bad..."

But that smile quickly faded from Solar's lips when she saw a smirking Moonbyul leaving Wheein's room.

"Oh, Yongdoni, you here..." Moonbyul said, wiggling her eyebrows up and down while, casually, one of her arms found its way around Wheein's shoulders. Solar's eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Yah, Moon Byulyi, can I know what were you doing there?" Solar said, pressing hard on the edges of the tray with her fingers. Moonbyul shrugged and winked charmingly.

"What do you think I did? Sleeping with Wheein, of course. If you'll excuse me, ladies, I'm going to take shower." Moonbyul said with slightly arched eyebrows and a sly smile on her lips. Solar and Wheein followed the path of the rapper to her apartment with their gazes and, once Moonbyul's door was closed, Solar let out a loud groan.

"How dare she..." Solar muttered softly and, putting the breakfast tray on Wheein's hands, whirled around and went to her apartment, entering and closing the door shut with a loud bang.

Wheein blinked slowly, somewhat bewildered by what had just happened. It was then when a loud laugh broke into the hall where the four apartments of the Mamamoo members were.

With a raised eyebrow, Wheein turned to face that strong sound, letting out a heavy sigh when she saw Hwasa laughing her off at the door.

"Enough, Ahn Hyejin..."

"You should see your face, Wheein..." Hwasa said between laught and laught, approaching her best friend with a wide and amused smile. "Daebak!"

"The worst thing is that they think that we do not know what they are up to..."

"Do they think we're stupid?"

Wheein sighed and, with a flick of her head, she pointed to the inside of her apartment, closing the door after she and Hwasa entered.

"Well, at least we got free breakfast."

 


 

Wheein felt harassed by her unnies. Solar and Moonbyul lost no opportunity to flirt with her and to touch her everywhere.

Before it seemed so funny. She adored her unnies and liked to feel the attention they gave to her. But it was long ago since things had lost any control. Breakfast, massages, gifts, cheesy pick up lines, company in bed upon waking. Wheein was losing her patience.

"Do they know what privacy is? What will my boyfriend say when he sees almost every morning Byul unnie waking up with me in bed? And what does he think of all the gifts that Yongsun unnie gives to me? Sure he will be jealous..."

Those were Wheein's thoughts, who was walking around the backstage, talking to herself. A few minutes ago they had finished their performance in a concert at a university. A sigh escaped again from her lips as the memory of how Moonbyul held her possessively around her waist and how Solar had tenderly her face appeared again in her mind.

"What boyfriend, pup?" Said Hwasa when she entered the door, sitting down heavily on a small couch that was installed there.

"Mine."

"You have a boyfriend and I did not know? I'm hurt."

"Sorry, Hyejin-ah, when he is ready you will know who he is."

Hwasa gave a reproachful look at her friend and then, Solar and Moonbyul rushed in through the door, still with their microphones in their hands.

"Wheeinie" "Wheein-ah!" Shouted the two at a time, with a broad smile.

When they heard each other, the two unnies looked at eatch other and, frowning, they ran towards Wheein, who, frightened, threw up her arms to cover her face with them.

Solar and Moonbyul grabbed each an one of Wheein's arm and, pulling them gently, they were seeking the attention of the younger girl while, from the couch, Hwasa could not help the strong laught that escaped her lips again.

"I'm out before I get splashed with blood." Hwasa said, approaching the door. "I'm gonna buy some coffee." Said the maknae, knowing that nobody would listen to her.

"Hyejin, save me..." Wheein said, but it was too late.

"Wheeinie, let's go home, I rented your favorite movies. We can order lots of food and do a marathon, I must make you happy." Moonbyul said.

"Wheein-ah, ignore her. Come with a walk with unnie to the Han River, it's been a while, do not you like my idea better?" Solar replied.

"No, Wheeinie, you must come with me. Then we can sleep together like last night."

"Yah, Moon Byulyi..." Growled Solar, giving a hostile look to the rapper before yanking Wheein's arm, pulling her closer to her. "Wheein is coming with me!"

"No way!" Exclaimed Moonbyul, pulling the other arm of the tiny singer. "Today Wheein and I have a movie date."

"She will have a date with me!" Solar said. Another pull.

"No!" Another pull.

"Yes!" Another pull.

"No!" Another pull.

"Enough!" Was Wheein's turn to scream and, yanking her arms, she freed herlself from the grip of her two unnies, looking at them with narrowed eyes. "Enough."

"Wheeinie..."

"Unnies... Will you two cut the crap already and leave alone? This is harassment!"

"Wheein-ah, we just want to spend time with you..."

"Lies. Do you think I do not know what happens?" Wheein said, pointing to her unnies an accusing finger. "You two are using me." Solar and Moonbyul's eyes widened with surprise.

"Using..?"

"Yes." Wheein took a step toward her unnies and, with both hands, she gave them both a sharp blow on their foreheads with a finger.

"Yah!"

"Don't yah me, you two." Wheein said seriously and, standing behind Solar, she grabbed her shoulders and pushed her hard towards Moonbyul.

The leader of Mamamoo stumbled and fell into the arms of the rapper, who held her to prevent any kind of fall. At the moment when their eyes met, the faces of both were painted of a deep red color. Solar looked down shyly and Moonbyul seemed that suddenly had found a special interest in watching the ceiling of the room.

"Stop using me as a weapon to make each other jealous and confess already that you both are head over hells with the other, because everybody already know. For God's sake, ing kiss already and start dating and be happy and leave me alone." Wheein said and, with a frustrated sigh, she left the dressing room, leaving her two unnies embraced and blushing furiously in the middle of the room.

After a few long seconds, Solar looked up to Moonbyul, who was still searching for something in the ceiling of the room. Solar's lips pursed tightly and she let out a little sigh, her arms sneaking around the waist of the rapper.

Moonbyul looked down at her and her gaze ran into the warm eyes of her unnie, which were staring at her. Suddenly, she felt like went dry.

Wheein's words still hung in the air and, without realizing it, Moonbyul and Solar began to shorten the distance between them, their eyes alternating between their parted lips, their rosy cheeks and their intense eyes, their hearts thundering in their ears.

Their lips were about to touch in a perfect first kiss when, suddenly, the dressing room door opened and both of them pulled away violently, red as tomatoes.

"HOLY , UNNIES!" Exclaimed Hwasa, closing the door without having taken a single step inside the room.

 


 

A week had passed and, again, peace had returned to Jung Wheein's life. Still in bed, Wheein stretched her arms over her head with a loud yawn, rolling a bit in bed, happy to have all the space to herself, without any annoying unnie by her side.

Wheein opened her eyes after doing her morning ritual and, with a smile, her eyes turned towards the wall that was right in front of her bed. With a smile, Wheein stood up and walked to said wall, watching happily the face that was looking at her from there.

"My boyfriend..." Wheein said, raising a hand to Beenzino's, who smiled from one of her posters before hugging it tightly.

Wheein was in love with Beenzino. And, according to Wheein, Beenzino loved her as well. Only he did not know it yet.

And that was one of the many misfortunes of her life.

"Someday, sunbaenim... Someday you'll notice me..."

 


 

Just a little one shot.

Hope you like it!

Btw, follow me on twitter if you want! _sheol93

I'll keep you guys updated about my fics news there.

See you soon with more updates and one shots!