Good or Bad Morning?

Apartment Lovers~ ^^

MORNING:

Yuri woke up from her sleep. She immediately smells alcohol. She search in her room what's that smell and she sees a T-shirt of a boy. When she picks up the t-shirt she saw Donghae. She saw Donghae ! She screams whick wake Donghae up.

Yuri: Yah! Donghae! What are you doing here?

Donghae: *slowly open his eyes* Why? This is my room~

Yuri: Aishi! Your breath smells bad! Yah! You drink alcohol?

Donghae: Why? Go away!

Yuri: Yah! *pull Donghae away from her bed and told to get out from her room*

Yuri push Donghae out of her room. She didin't know what happen. She want to forget about what heppen eventhough she didn't know what happen.

AT DONGHAE SIDE

Donghae went to his REAL bedroom. He thinks really hard why he slept in Yuri's room. He finally remember what happened.

Donghae: Holy...! I just kissed.... No way! That Nerd! Oh gosh! No... No... No....

Yuri immediately went to her Ahjumma and tell her that she need to meet someone and will not be home until Afternoon. Ahjumma said ok and Yuri run until she's far from the Apartment.

BACK TO DONGHAE:

He went to Ahjumma and ask where Yuri went. He immediately run to find Yuri.

AT YURI'S SIDE

Yuri is sitting in a bench alone when someone taps her shoulder. She was happy to see Minwoo.

Yuri: Minwoo... 

Minwoo: Annyeong! Are you ok?

Yuri: No...

Minwoo: what happened? Do you want me to do something for you to cheer up?

Yuri: No... I'm ok. Something just happened to me a while ago....

Minwoo: Did someone hurt you?

Yuri: No.... Can you go with to the amusement park?

Minwoo: Sure... for you to be happy.... *his thoughts: it's my turn....*

At the Amusement Park:

Yuri and Minwoo went to the Amusement park. Yuri is very thankful to Minwoo, who makes her happy. 

Yuri went home. She was so happy about her day until she saw someone who's waiting infront of the door of her apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll UPDATE the next chapter soon~

 

Pls subscribe!

 

Thanks!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~> daine10!