The pain in my heart for 5 years~

Apartment Lovers~ ^^

At the restaurant:

Donghae went in and waiting for Jessica to arrived. After 10 minutes of waiting Sica has arrived. Donghae was happy to see her again because she really love Jessica.

Donghae: Jessica~

Jessica: Oppa~ Sorry, I'm late.

Donghae: No~ it's ok. I'm too early. So... What do you want to eat? Let me order you some foods~ I know you like KimBap~ Wait- *interrupted by Jessica*

Jessica: Oppa... I just want to talk to you... About us~

Donghae: Sica~ *hold her hands* we can start all over again. I know it's been a long time since we talked about our relationship. We can start our relationship again~

Jessica: Oppa~ I-I don-don't love you anymore~ I'm in a relationship with someone. Someone that I love~

Donghae: What do you mean? I can't understand!

Jessica: Oppa... You have to understand~~ I don't love you anymore!

Donghae: I've waited for you Sica. I've waited 5 years just for you! Those 5 years was pain in my heart!

Jessica: Who told you to wait for me? Who told you wait for me for 5 years? No one~ Oppa... Pls! You have to understand!

Donghae: Understand what?

Jessica: that I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE and WE'RE DONE!

Donghae: Sica~ *holds Sica's hand* Pls... Let's talk about this~

Jessica: there's nothing to talk about with! Bye LEE DONGHAE~ *stands up and walks away*

Jessica leaves Donghae dumbfounded and shock. Donghae didin't know how to react. He was very stress and he call his bestfriend Siwon. He tell Siwon to meet him at the club they used to go and hangout~ Siwon who doesn't know what's going on with his bestfirend just follow him.

At Yuri's side:

Ahjumma: Yuri, do you see Donghae?

Yuri: Nope~ *goes into the kitchen*

Ahjumma: it's already 5:00 pm. He'll be grounded if he's late~

Yuri: who cares?

Ahjumma: Yuri, that wa bad~

Yuri: I'm sorry~ Do you want me to call him?

Ahjumma: No... His cellphone is not with him.

Yuri: Ok~ I'll be jogging for a bit in the street.

Ahjumma: come home... for about 6-7. If you see Donghae, tell him that I want to talk to him~

Yuri: Ok.. Ok... OK..~

At Donghae side in the club's 80

Siwon went to the club and sees Donghae drunken dancing with some bunch of ladies. He qiuckly went to his bestfriend  and took him away with the girls~

Siwon: Yah~ Are you crazy? Why are drunk? Is there something wrong?

Donghae: Siwon-ssi... You know Sica? Je-Jessica~...

Siwon: Yeah~ Why?

Donghae: G-gue-ss what!? She ca-came ba-ck! An-and sh-she said she didn't love me a-anym-more...

Siwon: Donghae... Come on. Let me bring to your house~

Donghae: Sica! Sica~ 

Siwon, take Donghae home from his apartment and go home.

At Yuri's side:

Yuri: Aishi~ Where is Donghae?

Yuri went home to tell Ahjumma that she didin't see Donghae. Her Ahjumma tell her that it's ok. Yuri went to her apartment and took a shower and went to her room. She decided to sleep early becsue she'll be going with her Ahjumma tomorrow in a festival.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continue.... I'll update it right now~!