He's my roomate~

Apartment Lovers~ ^^

 

Ahjumma tell Yuri to buy some foods and stuff in the grocery. Donghae arrived in his new home actually its apartment.

Ahjumma: Good Morning!

Donghae: what’s good in the morning? *roll his eyes*. Anyway, where’s my room?

Ahjumma: Oh! Let’s go. *starting to walk*.

Ahjumma, tour Donghae around the house/apartment. She also tells Donghae where his room is and what’s not and what’s yes in the house/apartment.

Donghae: what? *widened his eyes*

Ahjumma: yes! NO GIRLS, PARTY and ALCOHOLIC DRINK!

D0nghae: How strict this apartment is. I’m calling my dad right now!

Ahjumma: and also your dad told us that no cell phone, you will just get your cell phone in emergency only.*gets Donghae’s cell phone*

Donghae: *shocks*. Are you kidding me? This is HELL! *disappointed*

Yuri just got back from the apartment.

Yuri: Ahjumma! Here it is. *catching her breath*

Ahjumma: He just got arrived.

Yuri: really? *widened her eyes*

Ahjumma: I’m going to introduce him to you later.

Yuri: Ahjumma, by the way I’m going out for awhile. Can I? *puppy face*

Ahjumma: You don’t need to that Yuri. You can. *smiles*

Yuri: Thanks. Bye Ahjumma~! *hugs her and run*

Ahjumma: Be here in time. Yuri~ah!

Yuri went in the dance room near the school, she was practicing a dance because she wants to join the dance competition. If she won, she will have a scholarship. So she’s practicing and practicing everyday. Suddenly, Eunhyuk and Shindong were there again.

Shindong: Hello~!

Yuri: Oh! Shocks! *shocked* Hello.

Eunhyuk: so.. Why are you practicing?

Yuri: I want to join the dance competition to have a scholarship. So I’m practicing hard! *smiles*

Eunhyuk: If you want, you can join our team. It’s only me, Shindong and Heechul. So what do you say?

Yuri: I say. Sure! No problem. *appear with Eunhyuk and Shindong* but where is Heechul?

Shindong: he only practices on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Eunhyuk: so can we begin practicing now? *smiles*

Shindong and Yuri: Ok! *stands up*

They are thinking of steps but suddenly Yuri’s rang.

 Ahjumma: Yuri~ah! Come home now. We’re going to eat.

Yuri: Ne~!

Shindong: who’s that?

Yuri: Ahjumma, I have to go. Bye! *sees Eunhyuk. He’s still dancing and she leves*

Shindong: Bye~!

Eunhyuk: Ok! *stop dancing and turn around*. Shindong! Yuri? Where’s Yuri? *rub his head*

Shindong: she needs to go.

After 10 minutes. She got home.

Yuri: Ahjumma~! *sees Ahjumma eating the visitor. She fixes her hair*

Ahjumma: Oh! You’re here!

Suddenly Donghae turn around and sees Yuri. Both of them got shock! They didn’t expect that the two of them are living in one roof only.

Yuri: Yah! What are you doing here? *widened her eyes*

Donghae: what? I’m living here. How about you? *points Yuri*

Yuri: I lived here with my Ahjumma. *points Ahjumma*

Ahjumma: Great! You know each other. So, tomorrow morning you will go to school and go home together. And Donghae you guard Yuri and Yuri you guard Donghae. Ok! Let’s go. Yuri comes on. Eat now!

After eating. Yuri went to her room straight while Donghae sees her then follow her.

Donghae: Yah! Kwon Yuri!

Suddenly Yuri close the door