Seeing you~

Apartment Lovers~ ^^

At a eatery:

Yuri and Donghae buys something for Ahjumma. Yuri went out for a bit to buy some foods while Donghae is playing with his phone. He looked at the door because someone just went inside and he thought that it was Yuri but then it suprised him. He never thought that she would comeback in Korea for over 4 years of staying in the states. He quickly call her name and talk to her.

Donghae: Jessica~ How you doing?

Jessica: Oppa... I'm fine~ you?

Donghae: I'm fine~ it's been a year since we saw eachother~ Do you mind to meet sometime? If you have a free time.

Jessica: I'm always free Oppa~ *thoughts: It's time to tell you~*

Donghae: So... How about tomorrow night?

Jessica: Sure~

Donghae: can I get your number?

Jessica: my number never changes... See you~ 

Donghae: Bye~ 

Yuri just got back and She and Donghae go back to the Apartment. Yuri went for a little walk while Donghae is contacing Jessica.

At the park:

Yuri is walking when someone taps her shoulder. She turn around and it was Minwoo.

Yuri: Minwoo~ What are you doing here?

Minwoo: Yuri~ I didn't attend school because my mother is sick so... I need to take care of her~ How about?

Yuri: me? I have a fever last night~ So... I decided that I'm not going to school.

Minwoo: Really? Are you ok right now~?

Yuri: Yeah~ I'm fine. How about your mother?

Minwoo: She's fine now... I'm so thankful that tomorrow is Saturday~

Yuri: Yeah~ I know right~ Hey... I got to be going~ Ahjumma, will be mad if I come home late~

Minwoo: Sure, Ok... Bye~ See you~

Yuri: Bye~

Yuri goes back home to the Apartment and it was 5:30~

Ahjumma calls Donghae and Yuri to eat their dinner and after that they go to sleep~

Donghae is the first one to go to his room while Yuri help her Ahjumma to clean the tables. After that, Yuri finally go her room. And in her room. She thinks about the time when she was a child and when her mom and dad is always there for her. She cries everynight because she still can't accept that her parents died long time ago.... While she was crying she suddenly fall asleep~

It was Saturday morning~ Donghae got up early to meet Jessica while Yuri is still sleeping. She usually wakes up 9:30.