A Hope

Love For Youngjae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warning: typos and grammatical error.

Youngjae doesn’t know whether he should be cried, angry, gotten so emotional, or happy. His black tuxedo had changed with the super expensive white tuxedo. Beside him, Mr. Park smiled, gave his hand to be held by Youngjae. Youngjae bowed his head deeply while biting his lips. His lips became swollen and scuffed because it was his habit. He glanced to the place where he was standing. If he were in his sleep, it would be the best dream ever since he was born, but he is not dreaming. The reality woke him up, became the groom of someone that he didn’t know. Actually he had some positive thinking of it. Like his mother said, always think the positive side of your problem, don’t let the negative one eat you up. Youngjae deeply sighed and saw the man looking at him with reassuring smile.

“Choi Youngjae-ssi, thankyou very much. And I'm so sorry because of my son’s mistake, you become like this. I owe you so much...” The deep sincerely voice came out. Youngjae shook his head. “It is not such a problem, Sir.” He smiled.

“But this is not the thing you want right?” Youngjae silented. “I experienced the same thing as you, as my son, and also Jaebum. We all were wanting the beautiful marriage with our beloved person, but we couldn’t against the rule at the same time...” Youngjae noticed the hidden sadness in his deep voice.

“No... it is okay for me. It is not such a hard pressure that I should endure, eventhought I am so confused right now, because it happens so sudden.” Youngjae let his radiant smile out.

“How can you smiling so bright at this time?” The man asking that gained a loud laugh from Youngjae.

Suddenly the door opened. He sharpen his eyes due to the light that suddenly came out from the room. In front of him, Jaebum were standing with his flat face. There is so many people who attend, including the photographers and some media. Youngjae maintained his face, pretend that he was fully happy. His heart was beating so fast. Looking at Jaebum was the new experience for him. Jaebum was barely known, but his heart seemed like he had knowing him for years. He never felt like that before. Mr.Park guided him to walk in the long red carpet carefully. All of invited guests were standing, looking right at his position, include Mrs. Park and Jaebum's parents. In the third row, he saw Bambam. His mouth was wide open while his eyes near to come out. Youngjae grinned at him nad his gaze was like 'I will tell you after this' and then he looking straight again. Youngjae arrived beside Jaebum. Mr. Park held their hand and said "Please be happy..." Youngjae could feel the fakeness inside his voice. But he still nodded his head. Their eyes finally met.

'My shoes...' Youngjae muttered to Jaebum. Jaebum just rolled his eyes and then turned his body, facing the priest. Youngjae angrily pouted and followed Jaebum.

Bambam sat slowly while his eyes never leave right from Youngjae. His hand gripped his phone and then dialed his parents.

"Why Bam--"

"Mom, Youngjae is married..."

"What????"

"Come to Seoul quickly!" Then he disconnect the call. Bambam's jaw near to break because of shock. "I thought he only sing a song here... so that's why those people pulled me to sit here "

Youngjae's eyelids felt so heavy as the tears start to drop on his cheeks. With no reason, he started feel so emotional during the priest's speech. Youngjae bit his lips and glanced at Jaebum. His face is so flat like he is live with no emotions, unreadable face. Youngjae let the sobs out from his mouth. He missed his parents so much. It would be great if they were here, watching him proudly. But it is not his dream marriage! never! Youngjae snorted loudly that gain a strange look from both Jaebum and the priest.

"What God joins together man must not separate. May the Lord confirm the consent that you have given, and enrich you with his blessings." Jaebum bit his lips as the the priest started to say the vow. "Im Jaebum, do you take Park Jinyoung, as your wife...."  Wait... Park Jinyoung? Ah... He forgot that he is here to change Park Jinyoung's position as the groom. Zzz... how ironic is his life. But... "I am the wife? Why? Really?" Youngjae with no warning cut in the vow loud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter