The Worst Beginning

Love For Youngjae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why you always come in the right time?” Youngjae sarcastically glared at Bambam, his cousin who was sitting in front of him, staring at the bunch of food that he bought with his own salary. Khunpimook Bhuwakul Bambam, his cousin grinned and grabbed the chopstick away from Youngjae’s hand. “Woah, chill. I just want to taste a little bit before you eat them. Hm, they are safe. You can eat now...” Bambam threw the chopstick out from his hand and then stared at his smartphone. Youngjae his lips and started to eat.

“Yah, I bought them in my favorite restaurant. There is no harmful thing inside.” Said Youngjae with a mouth full of rice. Bambam was looking at his cousin disgustingly before picked the raddish and ate it. “So... what bring you here?” asked Youngjae. Bambam smiled and then showed his smartphone excatly in front of his cousins face.

“What?”

“Just read!”

 

I want to hire Choi Youngjae as the wedding singer of Im Jaebum’s wedding. We want to receive the confrimation message in 24 hours.

Luxury Wedding Organizer

 

“So... what makes you happy?”

“Yah, are you out of your mind? This is Im Jaebum’s wedding! Secret wedding! Everybody knows that he will get married but no one knows who is the groom.” Bambam passionately explained everything at his hyung. “What should I do, then?” ask Youngjae innocently.

“Sunshine hyung, do you know who Im Jaebum is?” Youngjae shaked his head as the answer. Bambam striked his head to the table and glared at Youngjae. “He is the owner son of IME Group! He is a chaebol!” Youngjae started to understand. His mind was laughing at his cousin expression and of course, himself. He blammed himself because he rarely watching television or surfing news on internet. He was busy, he had part-time jobs everywhere to earn money.

“They know you are special wedding singer.” Said Bambam with slow tone. Youngjae’s eyes were wide open when he heard what his cousin’s said about him. “I’m just singing for small wedding party. I’m not that---“

“And they will pay you 5,000,000 won.” Bambam looked at Youngjae with his wide eyes.

And now, Youngjae is ready to spill out his meal.

The street was dark yet quiet that night. Youngjae made his foots worked until he got home. Worked from 8 am until 9 pm everyday was his daily food and of course he was tired of that. Sometimes he really wants to get holiday. Going to the beach or sleeping in his room for 24 hours. But, he can't. Everything in Seoul was expensive. He never lied about it. World knows that Seoul is the part of the expensive city. But in Seoul, he has found his life. Maybe if he stayed in Mokpo for his entire life, he will never be so grateful. Youngjae always stay positive with all of the thing that he had. And he never complained.

"Hey, come here!" a soft sound fromthe right side made his walk stopped. "Hey, sweety!"

Youngjae gulped. The voice is so deep and rough. He can't stay positive for this time. His eyes directed to his smartphone. It was near to 10 pm. The street was really dark and only him who walked in. He stayed in the center of the street as the voice was gone. He made himself looking at the direction where the shadow of a man was standing in the side of the street. His left hand was taking off his shoes.

"Nora-yah... don't go anywhere..."

He is walking to my side!

Youngjae gulped and ready to throw his shoes. The man walked to his side. His figure was tall. He was wearing leather jacket and ripped jeans. His hands were embracing the cat that looking at him. His presence was clear as the street lamp was shining above him. His heart was throbbing as he saw straightly into his sharp eyes. The man looked like wanted to kidnap him away. He looked so scary.

"Hey, kid!"

As the man called him, Youngjae throwed his shoes right on the man's face and ran away. Living the man who was screaming out and chased him.

2 weeks later...

A brown shoes were shown in front of his face. The handsome man looked so angry at him. Youngjae gulped while as some women were doing make-up in his face. That man from the day was Im Jaebum, and he is in front of him now. Youngja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter