Party 01/02

Love For Youngjae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You are doing too far, Jinyoung." said the blonde hair to the dark-brown haired guy beside him. Jinyoung sipped his wine while his eyes never left the television in front of him. The media was showing the news that supposed to be his marriage with Jaebum. He smirked and leaned onto the man who now is taking his shirt off.

"What?" said him. Jinyoung shook his head and smiled. "I never agree with it. I know Jaebum, he is such a brat. I don't like him."

"But he is cool!" Jackson protested. "Nah, he is hot as ." Jinyoung gulped his wine. "But still..."

Jackson Wang, the blonde guy just sighed. He didn't know why he agreed with his request to stay in his house until he could go to America freely. He supposed to reject him but Jinyoung's aura was pulled him into the wrong way. It makes him feel like saving an prison that escaped from jail. Of course knows Jinyoung so well, being his friend (with benefit) for years made him know all about him. But he forgot that Jinyoung is so demanding. 

"Are you ready yet?" Jinyoung came to Jackson and tied his tie. Jackson looked at Jinyoung and leaned to kiss him right on the lips. "No before you give me a kiss." With a on his peach, Jinyoung kissed his lips and pushed him. Jackson seems not satisfied with him and tried to his for second time but he got a slap on his chest instead.

“I will make you satisfy after you done your job for me.” Jinyoung whispered in his ears in seductive voice. "Mom and dad don't know you yet. I never talk about you so don't worry..."

“Yes, princess...”

The cute Youngjae saw his refelction accurately. That night was the night party. The parents made sure that none of Jinyoung's relation invited. The expensive outfit that given from Jinyoung's parents really fit in his body and look so beautiful. There was an black flowers ornament on the collar. He wondered who was Jinyoung in real person and why he out of the responsible. Youngjae saw him in reflection. Geez... he just realized that he was not that ugly. The power of make-up.

"Looks good on you." Youngjae jumped little bit from his space as the sound of the guy that he knew for a short time was heard. Jaebum was so intimidating in his black suit and red hair. Youngjae gulped when he walked to him. More than handsome is the perfect words to describe him. Youngjae imagined why the chaebol sons are perfect in visual, both in a drama or in real person.

"My parents are in a flight to London already. And they give this to you." Jaebum arrogantly threw a small box to Youngjae. Youngjae stared at him curiously. The box looks like a ring box that he usually saw in the drama when a man proposed his couple. Youngjae his lips and opened th box. A siver necklace beautifully placed inside. Youngjae gasped as he took it. The necklace is too beautiful for his neck. His eyes darted at Jaebum who stared at his phone. “I—Can’t wear it...” Said Youngjae in his breath. He really meant it, the necklace is too expensive, and he think the guy named Jinyoung should wear it in the first place. It doesn’t suit for him.
“I know that you think of Jinyoung. But, you are him now.” Jaebum opened the box and gripped it. Youngjae bit his lips as his brain covered with doubts. But he was gasped as Jaebum pulled him over. His neck suddenly felt cold. The necklace is on him, Jaebum put in on him without his permission. He stared at the guy who was looking so irritated. He is really hate me

”Come on, the party will start in a minute.”

What Youngjae could not predicted before was the weather. That night was so cold that the snow started to fall. Youngjae couldn’t help but shivered in his suit. The party was in the hotel ballroom and to be honest the place was quite warm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter