Badass Solar

Roommate season 3

Solar pov:

I blushed and realised that i had to tell everyone about the awkward thing that happened. I looked at Moonbyul who was putiig the plates on the table so i decided to help her. We put all the plates and the food on the table and called everyone down.

- Dinner is ready! Hi everyone, me and Moonbyul made kimchi fried rice today and i hope you`ll enjoy it so you are free to sit where ever you want! I smiled and made a gesture for everyone to sit down. I served the food to everyone and it was actually good, Moonbyul said she wasnt good as cooking but this is like really yummy

- Yah, Moonbyul, you said you at cooking, this is delicious! She blushed but gave me a smirk.

- Well thank you, but i think it was because of you. *WOW that just made my heart jump* but Jackson caught me of of my daydreaming with a loud cough.

- *cough* That reminds me from what i saw today, you guys must hear this, so I and Sungjong were going to check on them in the kitchen,and do you know what we saw. He seemed to really enjoy this and so did the people that had no idea what had happened. - Solar was on moonbyul, on the kitchen floor, so do you guys want to explain or..?

- Not that i am surprised..., Junhow says making just me hear it, I looked into my hands tryig to hide my embarassment, and Moonbyul thank god, started to tell the story, but a little different..

- Ok so, You guys want to know what happened, she smirked and kept on talking, - ok so we were in the kitchen, and we were planing what to cook, and out of nowhere she leans into me and pulls me down to the floor! She starts laughing, while everyone is looking at her like she`s crazy. - Well ok that`s not the truth

- You dont say, Solar would never do that, look at her she would neve do anything like that! Yura comes into the conversation clearly wanting to know the truth.

- Excuse me... Im really bad , I sarcasticly smirk at her while showing of my none existing muscles.

- Ok let me tell you the real story, i told Solar that she was beautiful, i mean look at her, she pointed at me while taking a pause, and then she playfully wanted to hit me but , Here`s where you are wrong Yura, she looked at Yura, Yura looking like really enjoying this, - Solar hits me so hard that i fall to the ground. She starts laughing and i just hide myself in embarassment.

- I didnt know you had that in you, Yura said. Everyone at the table clearly wanting to hear the rest of it.

- So she becomes all sad because she thinks im hurt, so she leans out one of her arms to me to help me up, so i take the opportunity to make us even and i drag her to the floor. By now everyone is laughing exept me, im just feeling like Moonbyul thinks im wierd as hell, i become a little sad without even knowing it. - And she falls onto me, right onto me and just stays like that, we actually had a really nice chat until those two guys came and made everything awkward, she looked over at Sungjong and Jackson who were laughing so hard, - but actually i feel like we came each other a little closer at least. She smiled at me and hugged me.

All those feelings about her not liking me just wanished away and i hugged her back, noticing Junhoe looking at me from being, he didnt seem impressed.

- Ok so now that you all know that, when who ever wants cleans up here we`re gonna go and watch batman. I look around finding half of the people happy and the other people freakishly scared, I look at Moonbyul and she keeps talking.

Moonbyul Pov:

- Dont be scared, its an awesome movie and at least we have each other. I smiled at everyone while Junhoe not so silently said..

- Yeah and you have Solar, he looked at me while laughing, i blushed and looked at Solar.

- Wow Jun, so i guess you`ll be taking care of the dishes today, neh? I looked at him smirking.

- Nooo come on, ok well Yura can you atleast help me, Yura looked up and nodded. 

I told them to tell us when they were ready so we could watch the movie. We went up the stairs, still abit awkward with each other, i looked to my right and i saw a girl i hadn`t talked to, i decided that i should probably make some friends.

- Hi. You`re Jei right, from which group are you from? She looked down a little embarassed, i didnt realy get why.

- Hi yeah, and you`re Moonbyul, Im from Fiestar, You probably dont know us, but if you watched UNR2 one of my members were there. SHe looked up at me and i remembered.

- Ahhh yes, Yezi, yeah she`s so cool, if you want you could show me one of your songs andi can learn the choregraphy. I smiled at her genuinly interested.

- Well yeah ok, she ran into her room making me a little awkward. I went into my room and saw solar on the bed on her phone watching a music video.

- Hi whatcha doin`, I say while resting my head on her shoulder, I dont really know why im doing this, i mean i just met her and im allready so attached to her.

- Im watching CL`s new music video Hello es, its awesome, I look at her abit surprised.

- I would`ve never guess that you liked her music, i love that song, and the dance, its so awesome.

- Everyone says that, like just because i look like an innocent little kitty doesnt mean i am one. She looks down.

- I didnt mean to make you sad, im sure youre a badass mother ing octopus deep inside, i start laughing while i hear her sniffing. Is she crying. No. - Are you ok?

- No, you called me an octopus, she said but out of nowhere she tackled me onto the the bed and started beating me with a pillow.

- Hey hey, what are you doing?! I say while laughing as she tries to be badass.

- SAY IM BADASS! she sais and i cant keep myself from laughing

- Ok, Solar, you are a badass, happy now? She stoppes hitting me and lays besides me.

- Yes im happy now, very happy. SHe looks up on the ceiling and smiles. I stay looking at her until my eyes start becoming harder to hold up.

Sungjong pov:

Well that was an interesting dinner, i sit on the couch while Jackson sits beside me and Junhoe sits in front of me staring at me. I wonder why.. He looks abit creepy the way he stares at me and then Jackson.. He speaks up.

- So Sungjong, is there a reason why you are in this show? I mean Infinite allready has alot of fame... He makes himself comfortable in the couch while smirking at me like he knew something. Of course there was a reason. Woollim put me on this show to make people think im more straight, thye think if people see me on camera being "manly" they`ll think im straight. Well that`s stupid in my oppinion first of all, "manly" guys can also be gay and secondly how the hell am i supposed to hide my uality when im rooming with a guy that sleeps with out a shirt and has the abs of an angel.

- No, no, just thought it`d be fun! I lied

- Yeah sure... he mutters, - I`ll go and tell the others that we`re ready to see the movie. He says while looking at me suspicious.

Junhoe`s pov:

Yeah sure i`d belive you Sungjong, if i were a 6 year old, im not stupid. I go up the stairs to tell the others that its time to see the movie. Im actually kinda happy to see this movie, i mean i know its really brutal but who wouldnt want to see Solar trying to keep her hands of Moonbyul..

I knock on the three girls door, no one answers, i knock again but nothing. I know that Youngji is recording right now so its probably just Moonbyul and Solar in there. I open the door and infron of me i see, Moonbyul having an arm around solar and they are sleeping next to each other. I know i could just wake them up, but that`s no fun. So I crash my foot into the door which makes a big sound that im gonna tell them i didn do on purpose. Moonbyul and solar start waking up.

- Hi girls, How ya doin, from what im seeing great, were gonna watch the movie now so come on! I say while smilimg to them. I walk away thinking how much they like each other but dont know it.

 

________________________________________________________________________

Hi did you guys like it? i hope so, well i have like  44 subs and im so happy thanks

large.gif

I dont even get why u are subscribing, anyway write in the comments what you thought about this chapter and some feedback pls

And im going to argentina next week so ill probably be writing on the 12 hour plain as much as i can but im not sure it will come out as ususal on saturdays

Bye bye <3<3<3

tumblr_nn6kshOgG21u0b1tuo5_400.gif