Awkwardness

Roommate season 3

Junhoe`s pov:

Am i really the only one seeing it like come on, Solar was practically drooling over Moonbyul the whole introduction but whatever. 

The camera followed me and the others that were going up stairs to finish unpacking, they told us that after everything was packed up somone would have to start making the food, well i can just say that if im the one then everyone will be eating takeout because lets be honest, i cant cook.

Jeonghan and i went into our room, it had two beds close to each other and two wardrobes. It seems like they had to pay our companies alot because this season this house isnt as pretty as the other seasons. I scoffed, but i guess better then in out dorm. Jeonghan seems like a nice guy, but he never talks and it makes me feel really un confrontable.... We packed up our thing awkwardly and then we just sat down on our beds. A man this is really awkward.

Moonbyul`s pov:

So we went up stairs to our room, it still gives me chills everytime i go up to our room because its so pretty and big. I go over to my stuff and start putting it in the wardrobe. Solar is puttin on her makeup, *Wait what, did she not wear any makeup before, GAHD she`s stunning*.

- Wait did you not have makup on before, you looked so pretty i wish i was as pretty as you, i said but fast enough after making a goofy face i realise what i just said and drag my hand up to my lips *Good moonbyul, allready a *

- I had some makeup on but i dont really like going out like this because without makeup i kinda feel yknow, she said in a calm voice just putting on abit of blush on her cheekbones. 

- Ah ok, well just so that you feel abit better, i must say you look amazing with and without makeup! i smile and feel abit more confident as she smiles back to me. I think to myself if there was a posibility for us to be together today, ah wait there is, we could cook together.

- Sorry to be talking to you so much but do you maybe want to cook something for the other people here too? It would be fun! I smile and get a smile back. Ah man that smile. 

- Yes, of course that`d be a great idea! she miles and stands up, just as we are about to go out of our room Youngji comes jumping in.

- HIIII, so i was thinking do you think it would be fun if we saw a movie all together tonight?! I think so! She said jumping around and then just falling down on her bed like her enegy was gone.

- Yeah i guess it`d be fun, Which movie? I said 

- You two can deside, besides you have some hours to think about it so no pressureee - - - -  - and after that Youngji was sleeping, I think she used up all her energy for today, so i just let her rest.

- She`s so cute dont you think? Solar asked looking up at me, no i want her to say that im cute;;

- Yeah, she`s just jumping around all over the place, i really get why she`s tired. We walk down the stairs to see Sungjong and Jackson talking. I jump into the talk they were having and tell them:

- Hi guys so i didnt mean to bother you but i just wanted to tell you guys that me and Solar would like to cook today if that`s fine..? i ask trying to sound as sharming as possible because there were three camreas from each part of the walls that were looking at me.

- Yeah sure, did you guys finish up stairs? Jackson asks while looking at us both ina wierd way.

- Yeah we did, but Youngji is sleeping so dont go up there. I smile and follow Solar into the beautiful kitchen, it had everything. It had all the devises you could ask for even tho i didnt know how to use any of them.

We went into the kitchen awkwardly and she spoke up:

- So i was thinking we could make kimchi fried rice?... Solar said ooking at me, i thought to myself, well that sounds easy to make. I at cooking either way.

- Yeah, well but i at cooking so you`ll have to help me! I said smirking and winked at her. I dont even know why i did that, i just thought it`be fun, i mean no one would think i was flirting with her either way. She smiled and looked down at the floor shyly.

Solar`s Pov:

AH MAH GASH! she just winked at me, i dont even know why i am so happy about it. But i guess she was just joking around so i looked down to hide my blush. Jokingly i pushed her but what i didnt notide was that i kinda pushed her abit to hard and out of nowhere she fell to the ground. I looked at her and at first i felt like hiding my face forever but then i saw her and i started laughing at how cute she was.

- Im sooo sorry, i just ment to push you abit, not like that, im so sorry are you ok? I said without realising that she was still on the ground so I took out my hand and pointed it at her so that i coud help her up.

- This is something i`ll never forget you know, She said while taking away an invisible tear and taking my hand. But when she took it she pulled me down onto the floor on to her. 

- Aish why did you do that? I said while i realised that i wason top of her and still holding her hand, but it was kinda funny so i desided to dtay in this position until she did otherwise.

- Because now where even, and also because you`re cute. She touched my nose with her finger and i blushed and looked down, but realised that if i looked down i would be looking at her ies and that`s not a good i idea.

- Well people often say that! i said as if i had confidence and played with my hair. While Moonbyul was still under me and watching me.

Out of nowhere Jackson and Sungjong came into the kitchen seeing me and Moonbyul, laying on each other, holding hands and looking at each other. 

- Mhm. jackson coughed and looked at us like *really the first day and this happends*, we stood up as fast as possible and I tried to change the subject.

- So me and Moonbyul were thinking about making kimchi fried rice. I smiled awkwardly at them while me and Moonbyul where standing still infront of them. 

- Okay, well what you just did we can talka bout at dinner but we just wanted to check on you guys and.... mhm you seem fine. Jackson looked at us not angry but more like what the we were doing. While Sungjong was about to start laughing. 

- Well im looking forward to that dinner! Sungjong said happily and walked away and Jackson went after him.

Me and Moonbyul looked at each other and started laughing.

- Well that was awkward but lets begin. Moonbyul said calmly taking up her phone, searching for a recipe. We cooked for a while since both of are pretty ty at cooking. We talked about everything and anything, it was really nice, i got to know alot of stuff about her and she got t know stuff about me. After about an hour it ws done but it wasnt time for dinner so we stayed in the kitchen.

- So we should probably deside a movie to see for today. Moonbyul said looking at me, we were alot more confrontable with each other now then before. And i had totally forgotten.- I was thinking we could watch Batman The dark night, because its a really scary movie and i bet it will be fun to see the other people`s reactions. She said smirking.

- I saw the first Batman and it was scary as hell so i dont know.... I looked down feeling like a complete loser.

- I also find it really scary but we can be scared together y`know. She said smiling at me, i thought for a second, maybe it`ll be fun.

- Yeah ok sure, Lets go tell the other people! We went out of the kitchen together and tried to find everyone.

We told everyone, almost everyone seemed happy about it, Junhoe was like "Whatever", Yura was freaking happy about it and Sungjong was scared as but we told him that so were we.

We called everyone down to dinner while putting the food on the table. I thought to myself that i think this will be fun, its only the first day here and i`ve allready forgot about my other problems. Jackson came out of his room smirking at me and whispering "- Now its time to tell us what you two did"

 

_________________________________________________________________

So hi yes yes this chapter was ty asf but yeah and i know its short but im tired,and depressed so i cnt come up with that much, 

AND THANKS, I HAVE SO MAY SUBS AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU GUYS AHHHH

and i have ALOT of school so i write on saturdays and Sundays only because the other days im bussy crying

I hope you guys at least liked it abit

And just because it`d be fun i wonder how old you guys i think i AM?????

 

tumblr_nmrpgxyqxT1u0b1tuo1_540.gif