Falsely Accused

Finding Out Her Secrets : Confession of A Stalker aka as Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1:

“Kicked out?” Someone heard me. “So dad is right.” I spun around and there she was. Crossed armed, leaning on the wall, pretty blonde girl Kim freaking Taeyeon was the one who heard my conversation on the phone. “This is the exact proof I needed.” She smiled…damn it, smirked at me. And I knew right then that I am dead.

Branded bags, expensive uniforms and sleek black cars…they were everywhere I look. Students who reminds me of my social status and how I really don’t fit in this kind of place. I stood there at the front gate of the school in awe and started to feel nervous to even take another step inside.

I really don’t understand why my dad insisted on me going in this kind of school anyway. Doesn’t he watch dramas? If I had convinced him to watch Boys over Flowers, then maybe he wouldn’t even dare sending me here.

Yeah right

I’ve been kicked out from three schools already and yet he still enrolled me here. I must be crazy thinking that some drama on television will change my stubborn dad’s mind.

Just be careful this time son.

He told me that like I have never been careful all my life. Can’t he see that the whole reason for all the things that’s happening to me is not because of me being nosy like what everyone say, but because I can’t and won’t keep a blind eye. Even though in the end, it’s just me who gets all the blame.

“Look it’s the new kid”

I sighed inwardly knowing that it finally started. Everyone was looking at me so I forced myself to walk inside the school gate. If that’s possible, I don’t want any attention. But in this kind of school, I know being poor was a really big deal. They probably knew everything about my background now. Well except for the reason why I transferred here. I know my dad finds a way again to keep it a secret and of course with the help of some rich brat’s dad.

“I hate it when they do that”

I look to my left and two girls were staring at me. Giving me an obvious displeased kind of look, just like the students who walked behind them do as they pass by. But these girls were literally looking at me up and down.

“Do you think he’s a scholar? He doesn’t even look smart” the blonde, petite one whispered in her friend’s ear, in which obviously loud enough for me to hear. “Do you know what his dad does for work?” she even chuckled and I squinted my eyes at her.

“Who cares!” the short chubby black-haired girl rolled her eyes” The main point is he’s poor. Totally not…” She even motioned with her hand as she literally pointed at me then at herself and her friend “…in our league”

I gasped and looked at her in shock. Her friend purses her lips as she continues looking at me while twirling a strand of hair with her finger.

“We’ve wasted enough time here” the chubby girl again said”Let’s go Yerin”

She walked off and her friend followed after then clings to her arm while smiling brightly. They really look so happy after insulting me. I fumed inside.

I jut out my lower lip as I bowed my head and continue walking. The look everyone was giving me still doesn’t escape my eyes and I cursed inside seeing how far I have yet still to walk to get inside the main school building.

“She’s here!”

Everyone screamed in unison and I hesitantly looked up.

Who?

“Everyone move!”

My eyes widened as a flock of students started rushing over me. Even before I can react, they were already bumping, pushing and pulling…pulling? Someone pulled me from where I am standing and dragged me into the corner where I think is the safest place for now.

“Are you okay?”

“I—“

“Kim Taeyeon!”

Are they like literally screaming her name? I raise my brow in disbelief and tried to look at where the crowd is. But being the cute little child I am, I can hardly see who that Kim Taeyeon is even when I started to try jumping.

Someone snorted beside me and I suddenly felt embarrassed at what I’m doing. I also realized I haven’t thanked my savior yet.

“By the way thank—“

“New kid right?”

My mouth hanged open at how tall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter