Prologue

Finding Out Her Secrets : Confession of A Stalker aka as Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Taeyeon!"

The students moved to the side as the girl with a pale blonde hair turned to look at me with that usual poker face of hers. She looked at me for a long couple of seconds and shrugs and looked in front again like nothing happened.

Well what has happened really? That girl Taeyeon, who everyone treated like the schools Queen, comfortably sat in her usual seat in front of the classroom. And as usual she was surrounded by almost everyone in our class. Hopeless brats who want to be her friend.

While I, Byun Baekhyun, a poor student in this school for rich kid was panted at the door of the classroom with my shirt drenched in god knows what kind of water they poured to me this time. My shoelaces untied and my face that I don’t even want to look in the mirror knowing that it was covered with filt and dirt.

"Nice hairstyle Baek" The eyesmiling bestfriend of the Queen, Tiffany greeted me all of a sudden. If that’s what you call a greeting as she laughed after, along with the chorus of laughters of our other classmates.  I throw her a look but consciously reach out to touch my hair. I didn’t notice anything wrong until i look at my hand that now was red with I think food color? Hopefully not paint. But great…Now It looks like my head is bleeding.

"Did you hurt yourself?"

That deep voice made my heart ache abit. I look at the owner of the voice and I know it's not only me who look at him, but the entire class. His face paled as he seemed to be shocked at what he just said but then a hand reaches out to hold his arm.

“Yeol let's go"

A girl named Joy pulled Chanyeol up from his seat. The tall guy has now his head bowed down as he and Joy walked past me and left the room. The class continued on their own business again when they left, like nothing happened.

My shoulders feel heavy as I walked to my seat and opened my bag while trying not to let out the sigh that almost want to come out of my mouth since the school bell has rung. It's not that bad. I'm okay. I’m just soaking wet…and cold…and lonely…and…

"Damn it!"

I kicked my chair as I found out that the extra uniform on my bag was now missing too. Someone has stolen it again. I ignored the looks everyone gave me as I picked up my bag without bothering to close it. The next class will be ten minutes from now and i'm not planning to attend it. Not in my state.

"Go back to your seat"

But then I closed my eyes tightly upon hearing that voice.

“Now”

I turned around and a guy named Lee Seongcheol, our class president was standing in front of the blackboard. I saw Chanyeol with her friend Joy rushing inside too, both bowing to the brown haired guy who now has his hands on his hips. And he just nodded at them. What is it this time? I wondered.

The classroom went silent and being the only one standing, i think, Seungcheol looked at me and raises his brow. And like a scared puppy I quickly sat on my seat that earned chuckles from my classmates. I groaned in frustration and bowed my head on the table hoping that Mr Class President won't call me for that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter