★ royalty as of 2017 ( hover over icons for fc names ) [ wip ]

   ★ HAPPILY EVER AFTER。EXTRAS;
grandeur
king theodore arian, living ( 69 )
king theodore has become known as the greatest ruler since the first. theodore is a human mortal, born of king benjamin iii and queen seline. he is to be succeeded by prince scorpius; his other two grandchildren, gemina and capricorus, are to pursue their interests but remain in grandeur. he is grandeur's fifty-third monarch.
queen celia arian, deceased ( 44 )
queen celia arian was the daughter of king theodore and queen cælia. she and the father of her children were young lovers who eloped because of her father's disproval. when he died, he was erased from grandurian history. celia was a human mortal and died of natural causes at fourty-four years of age.
prince scorpius arian, living ( 21 )
scorpius is the firstborn son of the deceased queen celia arian. he has great leadership qualities but tends to be quiet in most situations. he is fully human mortal, with black hair and dark brown eyes. he is to succeed his father to the throne and wants to follow in his grandfather's footsteps in being a great ruler.
princess gemina arian, living ( 20 )
gemina is the firstborn princess of grandeur, second eldest with her twin brother, capricorus. she is a free spirit, but can be two-faced at times. the princess is fully mortal, with blonde hair and dark brown eyes. she plans on marrying the son of a grandurian noble and purusing a career in fashion.
 
prince capricorus arian, living ( 20 )
capricorus is the most widely recognized prince amongst the grandurian monarchy because of his charm and appeal. he is fully human mortal with light brown hair and dark brown eyes. he plans on pursuing a career in architecture so he can travel the realm (though not allowed by his father).
princess ariestelle arian, living ( 16 )
ariestelle is the youngest of the grandurian monarchy and is quite intelligent for her age. she often thinks about her mother's death and has decided to pursue a career in criminology. she is fully human mortal with blonde hair and blue eyes, supposedly inherited from her grandmother.
 
tenebrarum
queen cidelle verus, living ( 63 )
queen cidelle of tenebrarum is often referred to as a witch mainly because she is ruler over tenebrarum. she is a human mortal with black hair and dark brown eyes. she is the daughter of king pythius and queen leta and has no successor because of her son's death. she is tenebrarum's fifty-third monarch.
prince luis verus, deceased ( 42 )
prince luis was to be cidelle's heir before he died of natural causes at thirty-seven. he and celia never met because of his death before coronation. he was a human mortal with brown hair and dark brown eyes. not many from contenue knew of him because of the minimal attention to tenebrarum.
 
okearalia
king keyx tainia, living ( 42 )
king keyx tainia is the son of lord anubis and lady eva of okearalia. he is a benevolent and mysterious leader; nevertheless, his people seem to trust him. he is an immortal sea person and stopped physically aging at twenty-nine. he and adeline are to be succeeded by êionê and her consort.
queen adeline tainia, living ( 42 )
queen adeline is the daughter of king stèphane and queen berdine sympa of okearalia. she is very caring and selfless, always putting her empire first. she is an immortal sea nymph and stopped physically aging at twenty-four. she and keyx are okearalia's fourty-ninth monarchs.
princess êionê tainia, living ( 19 )
princess êionê tainia is the daughter of king keyx and queen adeline tainia. she is free-spirited and strong-willed she is fully an immortal mermaid and is estimated to stop physically aging at twenty-six. she has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. she is to succeed her parents with her consort.
 
szhigamaiye
king leonid soltse, deceased ( 44 )
tba
queen fredrika soltse, living ( 45 )
tba
prince eirik soltse, living ( 19 )
tba
 
weiiende
kim yion affodille, living ( 37 )
tba
queen aiyanna affodille, living ( 24 )
tba
king florenz affodille, living ( 20 )
tba
 
jinaduu
queen vadoma qadra, living ( 47 )
to be quite honest
both these pics are v funny to me
king zadkiel qadra, living ( 47 )
tba
 
fantoma
king lyall spettro, living ( 52 )
yeah i used the vampire dad
fight me
queen tanis spettro, living ( 48 )
tba
prince leone spettro, living ( 22 )
tba
 
kioun
queen diamanti kioun, living ( 29 )
daisy ridley what a babe
queen serdtse kioun, living ( 23 )
tba
queen apila kioun, living ( 20 )
tba