☆ old cs (links broken)

   ★ HAPPILY EVER AFTER。EXTRAS;
HAPPILY EVER AFTER
the survival guide to the fantasy of your life
 
STORY & SETTING Alright!! This is a clearer summary of the plot than the one foreword (is that one even a plot summary??), so it may be a bit long. The main plotline centers around six best friends, three male and three female, who live particularly normal lives in the small town of Donghwa; however, they are not particularly normal. They all have fairytale consciences that live in their souls to guide them through life though their actual destiny is to help them with their journey through Contenue. They all find this realm on the eldest's twentieth birthday (in 2017) and set eveything on fire because WOW!! THE SAVIORS HAVE COME!!! okay yeah that's probably it??

The story takes place in Donghwa and Contenue, the magical realm holding ten kingdoms: Grandeur (Golden Kingdom), Tenebrarum (Dark Kingdom), Okearalia (often shortened to Okelia) (Empire of the Sea), Szhigamaiye (Szhiye) (Fiery Kingdom), Weiiende (Woodland Kingdom), Jinaduu (Kingdom of Enchantment), Fantoma (Phantom Kingdom), Kioun (Kingdom of Cards), Cielailes (Cloud Empire), and Kijishuu (Kingdom of Galaxies).
Donghwa isn't well-known, so only those who have actually visited the town know of it.
 
FACES & AGES Face claims can be from anywhere as long as they have gifs and hq pictures!! I much like gifs so probably no ulzzangs juseyo!!! I reccomend using faces that look around 22-19 because all of them will be twenty years of age— no higher, no lower. That means I kind of want a spread range of birthday months?? Not just in December or November bc u want to be the youngest......like....no......
CHARACTERS MUST HAVE LIVED IN DONGHWA FOR AT LEAST 10 YEARS
 
PERSONALITY / BG / ETHNICITY I'd like to see quite unique personalities because I grow tired of typical traits such as: forgetful, brave, energetic, clumsy, lazy, always hungry, etc. I personally think making a character to please me and only me isn't very good??? Please make a character that you love yourself, one that you enjoyed making.

As for the background, don't forget to include that they are adopted!! No one knows who their birth parents are except me!!!! HAHA;; I don't mind diverse character, in fact I enjoy reading over them and I'd really like to see a Korean-Hawaiian character?? LIKE HONESTLY THAT WOULD BE GREAT; but don't go too overboard, they have to be at least half korean.
 
THE MOST IMPORTANT SECTION alright: there are 3 key things to your character's success in their journey: their conscience, weapon, and token.

The conscience is basically your character's (Jimin)y Cricket, giving them good (or not-so-good) advice to help them through life as a savior. The answer to butterfly is "fly away" linked to a playlist that your character might like?? Go to 8tracks lol. Your conscience can be from anywhere, as long as they have a substantial amount of pictures?? By substantial I mean like at least five gifs lmao. They can be a hero or a villian, male or female, anyone who is significant to the main story they are from (ex. using one of the dwarves from Snow White is ok because they were significant!! using the prince would not because he's basically useless in the story!!). [ok by significant i mean that we know their personality] Small parallels must be incorporated into their background, for example my character's persona is the black swan, so she's very good at ballet, is part Russian (bc the ballet is known as a Russian ballet), and the only person she loved (so far) was never really in love with her. I may elaborate in the application itself as well.

Your character needs a weapon!! A SINGLE WEAPON!! (ok nvm maximum is two, both different types like physical n mental, magical and mental, physical and magical, etc.) Self-explanatory, really, because your character needs to fight in that harsh world of Contenue!! They can be mental (mind control, teleportation, etc.), physical (martial arts, sword, etc.), or magical (potions, wand, etc.). They can be anything that can be used against an enemy.

The token requires a bit of explaining without spoiling the plot, so I'll try my best to simply describe it: it is something of your characters' that represents their persona. For example, Jasmine has a magic carpet, Rapunzel has her hair, etc. My character's token is her lucky black feather, mainly because her persona is the black swan, Odile. It's enchanted, so it should be something you can physically hold. More details will be released later but for now, it's vital to the plot that I keep some things to myself :)
 
LOVERS This is entirely applicant x applicant because they're destined to be together!! I'll ask for an ideal person, which is just someone (like an idol) who would fit your character's ideal type. If you want to collab with someone, just change to that section around to fit your collab!! Also, if someone's face claim is your idol ideal type, that does necessarily mean they'll be together.
ANOTHER NOTE!! since idol ideal types aren't really taken, two characters may have the same one. that being said, yoongi isn't really "taken", i'm just using him.
 
TAKEN THINGS 
face claim: jo sojin of nine muses
persona: the black swan, odile (swan lake)
weapon: psionic blast, feathers
token: black feather from a black swan
ideal person: min yoongi
SOURCE CODE TURN-IN NADIYA HEO
 
BROWNIE POINTS!! 
— reccomended face claims: snsd (maknae trio), teen top (chunji, cap, niel), infinite (sungyeol!!), exo (bc tbh i don't see them as often as i expected in face claims), bts, got7, day6 (jae, youngk), miss a (min), exid, mamamoo, fiestar, apink, hello venus, shinee, vixx (hyuk, leo), stellar, nine muses (maknae line), f(x) (luna)
i don't reccomend using younger rookies, but if they look mature enough, then go for it!! like most of 17 look like theY'RE 2 (which they are)
— favorite personas!!: anyone from a ballet!!, tinker bell, maleficent, ariel, aladdin, jane (tarzan), anyone from the hunchback of notre dame or atlantis!!, more tba
— i love scene reqs??????
— like i mentioned before a half-hawaiian character would so cool
— incorporating nadiya into your app!! pls!!! i would be so happy-
— wizard of oz conscience!!
— more tba
home
cheat sheet
reviews
updates