Bath Time

Markson Drabbles

Third P.O.V

Usually after a hard day of practicing, fan signings and the usual what nots an idol or idols go through are enough to knock them out cold. Over years being able to deal with it comes easier to most. Most as in everyone in Got7 except for of course the beloved Wang Jackson. So one could only imagine the stress Jackson's boyfriend of 2 years us being put through just to get him to take a bath. A bath as in sit down and I'll wash you all you do is sit and don't fall asleep. Easy right? Nope because sitting in the spacious tub was a very very sleepy Jackson and in his defense pratice was hard even though he did nothing more than dance for an hour, but who's watching right? A huff sounded through the bathroom which belonged to the one of the boyfriends who wasn't sleeping in the tub (cough cough Jackson cough). "Jackssss at least try to stay awake for this. Why are you of all people tired? All I remember you doing was taking a series of naps only waking up to eat every few hours". A look of fake hurt and offense crossed Jackson's sleepy face "Oppaaaa why are you so mean to me I didn't feel like doing anything cause I've had so many shows to go on and such". "Which you got a full week to recover from given to you by the president himself. Anyway enough of this chit chat stay awake and don't force me to use the voice on you". Now as if dealing with an awake Jackson isn't enough work as it is imagine a sleepy one that is twice as hard to manage. After struggling and trying and also failing many times Mark's patience of course wore thin and had no choice but to use the voice that can scare any less including Jaebum. "Jackson you will stay awake and you'll stop complaining because one more word out of you and the results won't be pretty". A whimper emitted from Jackson who nodded his head in fear. "Use your voice Jacks" Y-yes oppa". It broke Mark's heart that he had to scare his poor baby into submission but what had to be done was. Silence filled the bathroom as Mark washed Jackson and after fifteen minutes a clean Jackson stepped out of the tub with his head down still. After another ten minutes of getting him into pjs the couple climes in bed. There Mark held Jackson and leaned in towards his ear "I'm sorry Jackson for getting mad at you. Forgive oppa?". A shy nod came as an answer "I forgive you oppa I love you. Goodnight". "Goodnight baby boy I love you too".