Sleepy

Markson Drabbles

Mark P.O.V

I woke up batting my eyes in order to get used to the glaring rays of the sun after a minute or so I attempted to get up and get ready for the day. But something or should I say someone was keeping down. I looked down and I was greeted with the cutest site ever it probably gave me diabetes from how seet it was. Curled into my side was my sweet and surprisly innocent boyfriend, no one really thought that Jacks was innoncent but after being in a relationship with him for the past two years I've come to now that he was. He looked so cute and free but I had to wake him up before our so called parents made an apperance in our room only for them to wake up my princess in the rudest way possible. So taking it upon myself I gently shook his shoulders and softly calling his name. That worked cause the next thing I knew Jackson's eyelashes started fluttering against his cheeks which signaled that he was awake. He looked up at me an mumbled softly "good morning Markie". I kissed his forehead and said my morning greetings as well. "Come on Jacks we have to get downstairs to the kitchen before JJ project barges in here". I got up from the bed walking towards the door only to hear a thud sound from behind me I looked back and saw my lover on the floor with his knees spread apart and hands in between. Jackson looked up at me "Mark I can't walk properly cause you of know what". From his neck up he flushed from embarrassment, aigoo so cute I can't even. I bent down and like a good boyfriend picked him up bridal style and started walking to the door once again. "Sorry princess I didn't mean to be so rough last night. Forgive me?". Instead of getting an answer I got a nod with of course signaled that Jacks was blushing due to the fact that I called him by his pet name. I walked downstairs and I wish I hadn't usually every member would be engrossed with some stupid activity but today of all days they sat at the table like civil children waiting for us to walk in. Jr and JB saw the state Jackson was and glared at me as if questioning my decisions, these brats forgetting who's older. Bambam smirked and toke a picture Youngjae just blushed after realizing why I was carrying his hyung and Yugyeom being Yugyeom just had to say something, one of these days I'm going to blackmail this kid and it might just be today if he doesn't watch out. "Aww look at my poor hyung he can't even walk because that monster carrying him lost his control last night. Poor poor Jackson-hyung that's what you get for being in love with a hormanal old man". Aish this brat I've had it " oh really so you wouldn't mind if I told JJ project over there that you're in a relationship with two other boys right? Oops did I say that out loud I'm sorry......not". "WHAT! Kim Yugyeom you have some explaining to do and call your boyfriends as well we need to chat about this whatever it is". He paled and pointed to Bambie and Youngjae "Umma my boyfriends are right there actually". Our appa as we like to call him grabbed both boys eyes and pulled them in the direction of their bedroom for what I assume a hard talking to. Before Jinyoung left though he turned around and pointed at me with a glare if looks could kill I would be six feet under right now "and you we'll talk later about learning self control cause if you don't Jackson won't be allowed to share a bedroom with you anymore". I simply nodded because there's no way they aren't going to take action on that if I don't do as they say. After the left it was just Jackson and I at the table. Speaking of which my boyfriend has been silent for too long looking down I soon found that he had fallen back asleep and this time I didn't have the heart to wake him up.