Oppa

Markson Drabbles

Jackson P.O.V

Many people including our members automatically think of me as the dominant one in my relationship with Mark-hyung. Oh how wrong and far from the truth that this it's quite funny. To everyone I'm the wild and y Jackson but to Mark I'm the shy Jackson who likes to be babied by his boyfriend. Life's odd ain't it? "Princess you spaced out on me again. Why?". "Nothing's hyung just thinking about our image as Got7 members". He looked baffled after my sentence "hyung? Since when do you call me hyung?". Oh crap seems like I forgot about that thing  " hyung we're in the living room with 5 other members I can't really call you that can I what if one of them heared me?". Mark's expression swayed abit to the hurt side but I payed it no mind. About ten minutes later we all gathered around in a circle to play truth or dare. Or shall I say humiliation and interrogation. Aish how old are we again? The order to play was the usual if I should even call it that, Jaebum hyung went first being the brave soul he is. Welp this is going to get ugly pretty quickly. Everyone went on playing as I sat there praying that I would somehow not be noticed and picked on by anyone. "Jackson hyung truth or dare?". Fiddlesticks talked too soon " um............. Truth?". Obviously wanting a different answer Yugyeom threw a fit for let's say a good minute before asking me my truth " What were you and Mark hyung talking about on the couch that you had to whisper?". I sat there frozen how am I supposed to answer this question without giving away my secret I should hope its a secret that only Mark and I know. Before I knew what was going on a voice that wasn't mine answered "we were talking about how he shouldn't call me hyung and call me what he usually calls me". All eyes turned to me "hyung what do you call Mark hyung.". " Yugyeom I don't really want to answer that. Also you already got your answer for the truth". Bambam took action next "hyungggggg come on answer please we won't judge you I swear.". And of course the rest followed suit "f-fine shut up I'll tell you just don't freak out or hate me". They nodded and looked at me with this duh face. Well here goes "I call him oppa as in Mark oppa and not hyung". Silence filled the room after my answer and just as I was about to leave due to the shame aww's burst out from everyone's mouth except for Mark of course "Jackson that's so cute, you call him oppa. Jinyoung why won't you call me oppa? Hmm?" "Well Jaebum if you actually topped then I would call you that but you dont so until then hush" "hyung call him oppa please just once we dont get to see you shy like ever please?". Sighhhh aish look what I've caused "O-oppa can I get a kiss?". My members cooed at me and it only made me shyer under their watchful eagle eyes. "Aigoo my princess' you don't have to ask here come". I crawled onto Mark's lap with my face buried in his chest avoiding any eye contact that would come from looking up. "Cutie,you're such a cute person Jackson but you promised me a kiss if I'm not mistaken". I slowly but surely lifted my head and gave him a quick peck on heh is mouth. "Come on is that how you're going to kiss your oppa?". I shook my head and this time around I kissed him properly.

 

 

 

Hello sorry if this and was super short but I'm typing at 1:43am right now so sorry also please if you want to request something just ask I don't bite.