Kisses Or Hugs

『 Thank You 』

"An X is a kiss for a soft kiss, 

An O is for a circled hug"

 

It's been a week since they become a friend but Luhan always avoids Eunji every time time they met. Eunji doesn't know why Luhan acting like that. For some reason she really miss him and want meet him so bad. While talking a walk at the garden, Eunji can't stop saying Luhan's name over and over again. Suddenly, she hears someone yelling. She stops for a while - it's Kimmy voice! Eunji rushes to where she heard the voice - afraid that something bad happen to Kimmy. As soon as she arrives, she wants to greet her but stop when she see Luhan and Kimmy yelling to each other. 

"Don't tell me what to do!"

"You're a patient and you need to DO what the doctor said!" Kimmy fights back.

"Kimmy. Luhan. STOP!" Eunji quickly interrupts them become things become worse.

"Eunji!" Kimmy gasps. Shocked to see Eunji especially when she comes between them. Luhan on the other side just stand still with his unsatisfied face.

"What happen?" Eunji asks nicely. 

"You see.." Kimmy points at Luhan. "Doctor asks thi bratty boy to not walk around too much. He has a broken leg but he won't listen!" 

"Shut up.." Although Luhan whisper those words, it still can be heard.

"W-what?!" Kimmy who is nearly explodes is being blocks by Eunji.

"Kimmy.. I will fix this problem okay? So please.. don't be mad. Luhan always like this. I will advices him."

Eunji knows that when Kimmy mad it will become a big problem so she tries to send Kimmy away. Kimmy looks at Eunji then Luhan and then back to Eunji. Kimmy nods and leave the place hesitantly - she wants to believe Eunji but at the same she worries that Luhan might do the same thing to Eunji. Luhan who is in a bad mood that time grab Eunji's hand harshly. 

"Why did you help me?! I didn't ask you to do that!"

"But-"

"You know what?! You're so damn annoying!" 

Eunji shuts her eyes tightly. "Stop it! Stop yelling to others! Even if you didn't ask for my help I will still help you! Why? Because.. you're my friend." Eunji pulls her hand. "And sorry for being annoying." 

As Eunji about to leave, Luhan grabs back her hand. Eunji turns to face Luhan giving him a glare. 

"What now?"

"Don't go." Shocked with his own words, he steps back and let go her hands. Aish.. what am I talking about?

"You're strange. I thought you wanted me to leave."

"Hey I didn't say anything." Luhan takes a very deep breath. "Sorry..again." Yes, it's his second time saying sorry to thee girl in front of him.

Eunji move closer to Luhan but he keeps backing off. "W-what do you want?" Eunji didn't answer his question - instead she keeps staring him deep into his eyes.  Luhan who can't face Eunji properly turn his face to the other direction. After 30 seconds standing like a fool Eunji finally smile back.

"Apologize accept~" 

"Aish.. this feeling again.." Luhan didn't hear what Eunji said.

"What feeling?" Eunji notices that Luhan is feeling uneasy right now.

"Nothing." 

Although not very satisfied with his answer, Eunji let it go for now. She brings Luhan to a nearest bench and ask him to sit beside her. At first, Luhan refuses but Eunji keeps bothering him - at the end Luhan gives up and sit next to her.

"I miss you Luhan.."

"W-wha?!" Luhan nearly chokes.

Seeing what happen Eunji laughs and hit Luhan lightly on the shoulder. She asks him if he's okay and he just nod.

"Eunji.."

"Oh.. you remember my name."

"Of course. Who can't remember you. Noisy and annoying." Eunji pouts when she heard it. 

"Why did you said that I'm your friend. You know that day when I agree to become your friend it's just to chase you away.." Luhan continues his words.

"No reason and I do know that. Even if you don't want to become my friend on that day I will keep searching for you. And actually you're the first person I ever ask to become my friend." Eunji smiles - but somehow the smiles look sad in Luhan's eyes. Eunji looks up to the sky and ask Luhan. "Luhan..do you hate me?"

"NO!" 

"That was a quick reply." Eunji feels so grateful after receiving such a fast reply.

"Well..hahahaha..."

The atmosphere become awkward. Both of them tries to think about new topic and then Luhan remembers about something.

"Ya. Do you know about XO?" 

Eunji shakes her head and look at Luhan with a curious face - Eunji doesn't know much about outside world as she rarely, super rarely go out.

"Well XO represent kisses and hugs. X for kiss and O for hug." Luhan explains the meaning.

"Wah.. interesting!" 

"Meh..not really.. I know about this thing when I was 10 years old. My sister the one who told me and plus it only can be done by couple." Luhan smiles a bit while remembering back the memories.

"But O is a hug. Even a friend can do it right?" Eunji pokes Luhan. 

"Maybe..." Luhan is not very sure with his answer. 

"That's mean YES to me." Eunji opens her arms widely. "Let's hug Luhan!"

"HELL NO!" Once again Luhan return to his normal self. He stands up and as he about to leave, Eunji gives him a back hug. "W-what's wrong with you?" Luhan tries to escape but didn't manage to do that.

"It's just a hug.."

Luhan stays silent. His heart start to race again just like the other day. Ba-dum! Ba-dum! This feeling. Once again it appear. Luhan hates the feeling. It's hurt but at the same time he feels warm. When he realizes they've been in the same position for a while, Luhan struggles and finally free from Eunji's hug.

"Are you going to leave?"

"Y-yes!" 

"...." 

Weird by Eunji's action who didn't say anything, Luhan turns around. 

"If you leave promise to come back.. I don't want to feel lonely anymore.." Eunji doesn't know why she feels so emotional that time. 

Luhan notices that he might has hurt the girl feelings. He slowly puts his hand on Eunji's head and caress her hair. 

"I promise..." Luhan speak softly - it's the first time Eunji heard Luan voice like that. 

"Don't break your promise." Eunji shows her pinky finger and they do the pinky promise. With that they have made their first promise. The unbreakable promise.


Lol... I finish this chapter in rush but I hope you like.

Thanks to people that subscribe to this story

And a reminder this is a re-written story from my old acc~