First Love

『 Thank You 』

"You are always gonna be my love,
Even if I fall in love with someone once again"

 

Luhan keeps wandering outside Dr.Sung's room. He can't decides whether to come in or not. After few minutes thinking he finally come in - he needs an answer why his heart always beat so fast even though there's nothing wrong with him. Dr.Sung who is busy with his works notice Luhan. 

"Hmm? Aren't you Luhan?" He take off his spectacle.

"Ahh yes.." Luhan nods. The doctor probably know him because of his parents. 

"Why are you here?"

"Well.. actually I want you to check me. I think there's something wrong with me.." He scratch his head.

"Something wrong?" Luhan nods again - god this doctor ask so much!

Dr.Sung sighs and look down for a while. He take out his stethoscope and start to check Luhan. 

"Listen boy, I think there' nothing wrong with you. And as you can see I've LOTS of works at here and YOU'RE wasting my time!" 

"But--" 

"Please go out." The doctor try his best to chase Luhan away nicely.

Before leaving, he apologize for disturbing the doctor - still he's no satisfied with what happen just now. Not knowing where to go, Luhan walks around the hospital. Then someone approach and greet him.

"Hello" It's Kimmy - Eunji's best friend. 

"Oh it's you...Hello.." Luhan doesn't has time to argue with the girl.

"Did something happen to you? You look down." 

Luhan didn't answer her. He just stare Kimmy's face. "You're just a nurse. You won't know anything!"

"Hey! Watch your mouth!! If it's about illness or something related to it just tell me. I study about those things too okay!" Kimmy gives Luhan a death glare - obviously it's like nearly 0% for them to become a buddy. 

"Really?" Luhan starts to sound more energetic - he finally meet someone who might solve his problem. "Then can you tell me why my heart beat so fast although there's nothing wrong with me. Even the doctor said that." Luhan looks down. He hates this feeling - it makes him loses his appetite, it makes him sleep less and it's hurt so much although deep inside he feels so warm.

"Even the doctor said there's nothing wrong with you?" Kimmy bit her lips -  well if the doctor said like that maybe she really can't do anything. But she still want to help him. "Did it always happen?"

"No.." He sallow his saliva. "But..it always happen when I'm around Eunji." Maybe Eunji is the cause, Luhan thought.

A smirk appear on Kimmy's face. "No wonder the doctor said there's nothing wrong with you!"

"And why is that?"

"Because you've fallen in love!" 

"But with who?"

Kimmy flick Luhan's forehead. "Stupid. With Jung Eunji of course. That's explain why your heart always go dugeun dugeun." Kimmy chuckles.

"What?! Hello NO!" 

"Stop denying it~ Well I've help you and I need to go now. So bye~" She gives Luhan a wink before continuing her jobs.

Luhan goes to the nearby toilet to wash his face. He looks at the mirror and slaps his face few times - there's no way you're in love with her! You just meet her! Ahh!! Luhan lets out a scream and goes out from the toilet. At outside he meets Eunji. 

"Aish.." He turns back - pretending he didn't see her.

"Ya! Xi Luhan! Pretty boy!" Eunji shouts. Then she notices that Luhan is trying to avoid her. "Don't try to avoid me!" 

Luhan runs back to the toilet meanwhile Eunji is standing outside the toilet - people might think that she's a byuntae. 

"Come out now. I want to talk to you." 

"No!" 

"If you don't come out, I will enter the toilet!" What's wrong with him? Just few days ago he's okay with her and suddenly he avoids her for no reason. 

"What th--"

"I'm serious Luhan! Get out now!!" It only takes 5 steps to enter the men's toilet and Eunji just takes her first step. Before she manages to take her second steps, Luhan comes out.

"There! Happy? You're very stubborn girl."

"I'm become like that because of you. Why did you avoid me just now? I can never guess your action." Eunji doesn't like when Luhan runs away from her.

As Eunji keeps talking, Luhan is being bothered by the "LOVE" words that keep appearing in his mind. Luhan clicks his tounge. "Hey you follow me." Luhan drags Eunji to his room.

"Ouch! That's hurt. Be a little soft guy will you?"

"Sorry.." Still bothered by the words that won't disappear from his head, Luhan lays on his bed. 

Eunji who is worries about Luhan condition and ask if he's okay. She goes near him and sit next to his bed. Luhan only reply okay. For a while the surrounding become quiet.

"What do you think about love Eunji?" Luhan asks Eunji.

"Love? Well.. I don't know much about it." Eunji looks outside the window. It's raining right now and it's hers favourite wheater. The smells of the rain always make her feel calm and same.

"You never fall in love before?"

"No."

"That's mean.. you never have your first love yet?" 

Eunji stares Luhan but Luhan still doesn't want to look at here. Eunji wonders why Luhan asks her about love. Eunji shakes her head - answering Luhan's question.

"Same goes to me. Well.. I think not anymore. I've found my first love." 

Eunji feels excited to hear about it. Finally she can listen to someone's love story. 

"Jung Eunji. You will always remember me right? Even after I leave the hospital?"

Eunji smiles - a smile that can easily captures anyone's heart. "Of course I won't. By the way are you really okay? You ask me a lots of weird question."

Eunji stands up as she decides to call the doctor but Luhan stop her by grabbing her arms. He gives Eunji a very serious gaze and that time Eunji can't stop staring his eyes - cold  yet beautiful. 

"I've found my first love. At first I want to deny this feeling but it seems I can't." He stays silent before continue his words. "You're my first love Jung Eunji. I love you. And I want to ask you something. Can I be your first love?" 

The confession really surprise Eunji. She doesn't know what to answer him.

"L-Luhan.. Are you really okay?"

"Answer my question."  

"I.. I'm.. sorry but you can't. To me you're a good friend. And even if you give me some time to answer your question I will still say no." 

Eunji never receive a love confession. It's too sudden for her. Yes she does feel sorry for Luhan but Luhan is her precious friend and she can't love him more than that. Luhan then let out an awkward laugh.

"I'm just joking!" Eunji knows that Luhan is not joking. 

"Luhan.."

"Don't think much about it. It's a joke. I just want to see your reaction." He lets Eunji go. "Sorry if I hurt your arm."

"It's okay.."

"Now can you go out?? I want to rest."

"Ah okay!" She goes out from Luhan's room. "Luhan...sorry.." She whisper those words.

Inside Luhan's room, he still laying in his bed. He can't believe what he said. He can't believe that he confess. But it doesn't matter anymore. He only feel pain right now. He closes his eyes thinking what might happen after today incident.


Update~! Hope you guys like it! 

And please do tell me if there's any mistake on this story.

Thanks for subscribing to this story. 

(This is a re-written story from my old acc)