Today We Become A Friend

『 Thank You 』

"Please be my friends until the very end"

 

Another bored day has arrive for Eunji. She's inside her room doing nothing except staring outside the window. Suddenly she remembers about what happen yesterday. 

"I guess it's my fault after all huh?"

 Eunji knows that it's her fault since yesterday but the guy attitude is just to harsh. But Eunji can't stop feeling guilty after seeing the guy's leg condition. Decide to apologize, she stands up and go out. Her destination is the counter to ask the guy's room. She greets everyone on her way - after all they're like her family, kinda rude if she doesn't greet them. As she arrives at the counter, the nurse that working that time is Miss Irene. 

"Good morning Miss Irene!!" Eunji greets cheerfully.

"Oh? Eunji ah!!" Miss Irene is very happy to meet Eunji. 

"Hm.. can I ask something?" She tilts her head.

"Anything for you dear."

"Can you tell me this one patient room? Well.. he is around my age and he's taller than me. And his hair is blonde!" Eunji trying hard to remember every detail about the guy so that Miss Irene can look for him easily.

"Ahh.. I think it must Luhan. He came in 2 days ago."

"Jinjja? Then tell where is his room"

"Why?"

"Well.. something happen yesterday and I need to apologize."  

Not wanting to ask more, Miss Irene gives Eunji the direction to Luhan's room. It's located at the east, it's not that far from Eunji's room and usually that area is for V.I.P room. Must be a rich person, Eunji says to herself. When she arrives in front of the room, she knocks but it seems like there's no one inside it. She twists the door knob and peek inside. She enters the room slowly like a thief. After confirming that 100% there's no that guy, she wanders inside the room. The room is twice bigger than hers and Eunji envy Luhan for it. She sits of his bed and she loves it so much. It feels so comfortable! Suddenly, someone enter the room and Eunji shouts. She's surprises with the sudden intruder. 

"OH GOD!!!"

"What the-! Hey!! Don't shout inside my room!" 

"You're shouting too!" Eunji turn down her voice volume.

Luhan looks at her and give her a very sharp gaze. "What are you doing here?!" 

"I was looking for you L-U-H-A-N." Eunji pronounces his name one by one.

"How did YOU know my name?" Eunji shrugs as she notices Luhan tone is harsh just like yesterday. But she came here not to pick another fight. 

"I want... to say sorry." 

Obviously, Luhan doesn't really understand why she wants to say sorry. He gives her the "what" look.

Eunji stands up and bow 90 degree. "Sorry for what happen yesterday.. For saying you're a rude guy. I feel so guilty you know..." She stands up straight back and give him the puppy look.

"Well.. I wanted to say sorry too. I shout at you because you called me rude guy but that's just how I am. Always harsh to other people.." Luhan tells Eunji a fact about himself.

"Then.. how about friends? Do you talk to them like that too?"

"I don't have one. And why I'm telling you about this?!"

Eunji stays silent for a while. A lot of questions appear inside her mind - why a person like him doesn't have a friend? Don't girls want to be friends with cute guy like him? Maybe because he's cute than them? Luhan raise his eyebrow.

"Excuse me. Do you plan to sleep at here?"

"Ehhh.. no no no" Eunji shakes her head.

Luhan points the door and chase her away. "G-O A-W-A-Y."

Then at the moment, Eunji get an idea and she smiles brightly. "I will go with one condition!" 

"And what it is?"

"Be my friend!"

Luhan eyes nearly pop out when he hears it. He quickly says no and chase her away using bad words but his action somehow stop by Eunji's angelic smile. Without knowing, Luhan is blushing hard and unable to say anything. 

"Wae?" Eunji steps closer.

Luhan hiss. "Don't come closer! And I said get out."

"But you said go away and furthermore I wo-"

"Arra! Arra! I will become your friend so PLEASE go now." Luhan turns his face to the other side while pushing Eunji out from his room! BANG! Luhan closes the door very hard.

"Hey.. I hope you okay! Oh.. and by the way my name is Jung Eunji!" 

Eunji left the area happily. It's the first time she asks someone to be her friend plus it's a boy! Meanwhile, back to the room Luhan is sitting on his bed and he put his hand on his chest. He feels that his heart start to race so fast and when he look into the mirror he see his red face.

"What is this feeling? Aishh!" Luhan groans and take his pills before going to sleep.


Hello once more! UPDATE! 

Thanks to people that subscribing to this story! Hope you like it~ 

And once more I tell you all this is a re-written story from my old acc! ^^

----> Thank You (Original ver.)

-----> @Ain_Shahkinah (follow my Twitter~)