The Fateful Encounter

『 Thank You 』


Known for her stubborn, Eunji never listen to what the doctor said (but sometimes she listens to them). She leaves her room as she feels bored although her doctor, Mr Lee advice her to take a lot of rest. 

'Well it's just an advice right? I don't have to listen to it..' Is what Eunji thought.

She slowly sneaks out from her room and walk towards the hospital's garden. The garden is like her hidden place where she can hide from the doctors and nurses cause' it's a one hell of a big garden! The owner of the hospital must be a rich person.. Eunji murmurs. As usual, she sits under a small tree where she spends most of her times if she visit the garden.

"Ah... it's so peaceful at here." Eunji smiles and looks around. "Too bad there's only few patient at here." She sigh.

Being a teen is hard especially when you only stuck at the same place. It's not like Eunji hates the hospital nor everyone inside the hospital. It's just sometimes she's lonely and she wants a lots of friends but most of the patient is an old woman and man. Eunji take a deep breath while thinking about bunch of things. Suddenly, she notices a guy laying on a bench. She slowly walk to him and stare at his face.

"I'm pretty sure that I never see him before.. A new person huh?" She keeps staring him. "Damn.. he's cute. Look like a girl though" Eunji grins.

The guy who is sleeping notice someone is staring at him so he opens his eyes. Shock with Eunji in front of him, he looks at her angrily.

"EXCUSE ME?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He reposition himself from laying to sitting. 

Eunji slowly step back. "I'm.. just che-checking your face.." 

"CHECKING?! Is there something wrong with my face missy?"

"Ya!" Eunji starts to rise her voice. 

"What?!" Noticing that Eunji's face changing, the guy gulps.

"You're very RUDE GUY! You know what, you just can't shout at someone like that!"

"Well sorry for being a rude guy! But I just can't stand someone who staring at me for no reason!" Luhan shouts.

Eunji stuns for a while. She tries to find words to fight him back. The guy stand up and glare Eunji before he leaves her. Eunji notices that the guy walk slowy. Maybe his legs is not in a good condition. Then, someone come and tap Eunji's shoulder. Eunji turn around to see who's the person - it's Kimmy, a nurse and Eunji best friend.

"What are you doing here?" 

"Like always.."

"Okay.. did something happen?" Kimmy notices that somethind DID happen judging to her moody face.

Not answering Kimmy's question, she just look at her and smiles. Not really sure by what the smile mean, Kimmy tell Eunji that Mr Lee is looking for her. Eunji who is starting to panic quickly rush back to her room. After her medical check finish, Eunji go to sleep and dream about the unknown guy. She sees him smiling and saying something but Eunji couldn't catch what he saying. On a room, inside the hospital, the guy is using his phone but nothing is interesting. He sighs and thinking back about what happen during the evening. 

'Am I really rude? But that's the girl fault. Not me! Ahh whatever!!' With that, the guy decides to go to sleep.

That night, the moon is shining really bright. The stars gather around the moon celebrating the fateful encounter.


Hello guys! Hope you guys like this chapter. 

And yes I re-write this story back for some reason. Hope you like it!

-----> Thank You (Original ver.)

-----> @Ain_Shahkinah (Follow my Twitter)