Full and Final~

STANDING BETWEEN MYUNGYEOL

When they entered inside and faced the others, they could see the gleeful faces.

“Finally you guys made it”, Woohyun said happily hugging Sungyeol, gaining a slight glare from Myungsoo.

“Ah…I can go back to sleep at my own bed from tonight.” Hoya exclaimed.

“I am so happy for both of you hyungs.” Sungjong was to chirp in this time.

“Now take care of your crybaby yourself, Myungsoo.” This obviously came from the leader.

“Yah,hyung! I don’t cry that much!” Sungyeol protested cutely and looked at Myungsoo for any aid.

Myungsoo hugged the big baby and said, “Don’t worry Yeolie. You can cry as much as you want and I won’t get tired looking after you.”

Sungyeol immediately backed off from the hug, “WHAT! You want me to cry more! You stupid! And I don’t cry as much as Woohyun hyung!”

Now it was turn of Woohyun to defend, “Yah, choding! How could you say so!”

Sungyeol just did, Merong~ showing his cute tongue.

Meantime the Manager hyung came to announce that they had to get going to bed to re-energize themselves for the next day.

 

 

 

Sungyeol jumped to his bed as soon as he entered the room. He missed his comfy pillow and the pink blanket too much. Hoya’s bed was drowned in purple, he missed his Tom and Jerry bed sheet, his pink lamp shade, his pink water bottle at the bed stand and most importantly the feeling of having Myungsoo nearby. He was so happy to collapse onto his own bed.

But soon a ticklish feeling was felt and only then he noticed that Myungsoo had slipped inside the blanket with him. Myungsoo hugged him tightly from back and snuggled his head at Yeolie’s neck. Sungyeol giggled a little by the sensation created at his sensitive skin.

“I missed you.  I missed you so much Yeolie, I thought I would die. I missed being this close to you. I missed your soft touches. I missed your melodious giggle. I missed your sweet talks, your voice that’s like a lullaby to my ears. I missed everything about you so much.” Myungsoo whispered at the back of his neck.

Sungyeol turned around to face his boyfriend and cupped his face and kissed him sweetly. “Believe me, I missed you equally.”

It had been so long, at least for them, that they had spent such blissful moment together. They wanted to enjoy the calmness, they cuddled fondly in each other’s arms.

“But why didn’t you tell me earlier that the scene was fake? Our misery could have ended soon.” Myungsoo asked suddenly but he needed to know the reason.

“You didn’t make any effort to find out the truth. You seemed unaffected by our increasing distance. Moreover, you wanted to shove me to Gyu hyung. I felt that if my love was true, you would come back to me no matter what but you tried to push me away every time.” Sungyeol remembered the bitterness he felt that time.

Myungsoo protested, “No, never would I try to push you away. You were so happy with Gyu hyung and I thought if that was your wish, why should I become the hindrance in your way of happiness. And Gyu hyung is more capable and mature than me. So, I….”

Myungsoo was silenced by the quick kiss. “Phabo! You get jealous too easily Myung, but I like that. It shows that you are more protective towards me. But I assure you, Gyu hyung was just being the nice hyung to me and I felt more comfortable with him since he approached me first and he was there to take care of me every time. If you feel at ease, let me remind you Gyu hyung is madly in love with Woohyun hyung and vice-versa.”

“Forgive this envious boy, Yeolie. Um..and I was curious why Woohyun hyung didn’t protest when you were so close to Gyu hyung? In the matter of jealousy, he is not lesser than me when it comes to his dear hamster.” Myungsoo chuckled drawing a little chuckle from the other boy as well.

“Everyone is not blinded by jealousy as you, silly Myung kitty. Remember that day when you guys made a big fuss about Gyu hyung treating me to a great dinner after his musical.”

Myungsoo remembered that evening and the frustration he felt then. So, he just nodded his head asking for Sungyeol to continue.

“Woohyun hyung too was furious that time which he let us know through his loud door slam. But Gyu hyung followed him to their room and explained the situation I was in and the depression I was going through. So, instead of being envious while I was with Gyu hyung, he too came and comforted me. Once he suggested that since you are the blockhead, I take the first step but I was too heart broken by your actions so, I dismissed the idea. To be honest, Woohyun hyung sympathized you more than me since you were left all alone by all members.” Sungyeol said lowering his eyes because he felt guilty for making Myungsoo that pathetic.

Myungsoo caught that glimpse of remorse Yeol felt. He hugged the precious boy tightly if that was even possible and calmed, “That’s okay, baby. I deserved that treatment. Don’t blame yourself. I am glad that Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun hyung took care of you, Dongwoo hyung too helped you, Hoya and Sungjong were concerned for you. I really need to thank them while I was being jerk and made you forlorn.”

“You should”, Sungyeol said playfully. “While my boyfriend was being a meany, I got the backup from these wonderful hyungs and even a dongseang. You better be careful to treat me right, else I have my well-wishers to return back the favor to you.”

“You are my most precious possession, Yeol. I would never ever treat you badly and when I do, please remind me my mistake and I promise to change. But don’t leave me getting tired of my idiocy.”

“I promise.” Sungyeol kissed each part of the younger, his eyes, nose, forehead, cheeks, jaw line and the lips assuring him they would be together no matter whatever hurdles they have to go through.

They woke up till late night, or say early morning, talking all those things they had missed during the time they were not in good terms, cuddling with each other and stealing some kisses once in a while.

 


 

 

A/N : So, here is the end to the story. Thank you all the lovely chinggus out there who subscribed, upvoted and commented on the story. And I am also grateful to all the silent readers :) /Bows 90 degree to all/ Actually, I had planned on finishing this story with two chapters but due to the love and support of all my dear lovely readers, I could be able to come this far.

On the other note, Happy 6th Year Anniversary to all ^0^ Hope to continue this journey for a very long time :)) Our boys were shining so brightly and they are always able to bring the brightest smile in our face XD So proud of our boys who strived continuously for 6 long years and reached till where they are now.  #6YearsWithINFINITE jjang!

Hope to see you guys in my other fics as well~ Thanks a lot everyone ^0^ Here is some Myungyeol love for you _♡