BREAK-UP

STANDING BETWEEN MYUNGYEOL

Myungsoo wanted to cry so badly. He wanted to separate his Yeolie from Gyu. But what could he do anyway. They were so happy with each other. He was feeling guilty for yelling at his boyfriend. He had made himself miserable but just the thought of him kissing someone else who is not him made chills run down his veins.

 

When he thought that he was in the verge of cliff, he contemplates that maybe he should try and make things better with Yeol. He could not be defeated by Gyu at all. He needs to get back his Yeol in his side anyhow. So, he started a mission.

 

Myungsoo bought Yeol’s favorite Americano from his favorite café with some cupcakes.

“Hey Yeol, I was just passing by and I thought of buying a coffee for you. Here.”

Sungyeol was surprised by the sudden change in Myungsoo’s attitude.

“Thanks. I will keep it for later since I just had the same thing bought by Gyu hyung.” Sungyeol took the bag from Myungsoo’s hand. His heart was paining a lot but he would not give up.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Myungsoo tried to get Sungyeol’s attention.

“Yeol, lets to go to amusement park. We can ride all the rides you want today.”

Sungyeol politely declined the offer.

“I am tired Myungsoo. Let’s go next time.”

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

It was Friday and he knew that it was the time to see the episode where Sungyeol had THAT scene. Myungsoo didn’t even want to remember that so, even though he had watched each episode of D-Day till date, he refused to see this certain episode. He was sure he would not be able to control his frustration. Just the mere thought raised the rage he tried to bury so much.

So, to remove his negative thoughts, he went to see his dearest person. While he entered the living room, he saw Sunggyu and Sungyeol in the position he didn’t want to see. Their faces were so close. If before he thought that Sungyeol was being close to Sunggyu just to avoid him, now he was sure that they had surely developed feelings for each other, else why would they be in this position, Sungyeol in the couch and Sunggyu kneeled down in front of him and the distance between their lips barely visible.  He immediately yelled, “LEE SUNGYEOL.”

Both Sunggyu and Sungyeol jumped from their position.

“WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING? Kissing some other girl in drama was not enough and now you want to be kissed by Gyu too!”

Sungyeol was astonished by the sudden interruption but what hurt the most was how his boyfriend had so less trust in him. Tears had already made their way to the cheeks so, he ran to his room. Myungsoo was confused as to why he behaved like that. If anyone should be hurt then, it was him not the other way round. Sunggyu sighed loudly. “Don’t come to conclusions too quick Myungsoo.”

 

Sungyeol was trying to control his sobs since he didn’t want to worry anyone but his heart hurt so much by Myungsoo’s words.

On the other hand, Myungsoo was oblivious to the situation. He was blinded by his anger so, he went to Sungyeol and his shared room and pushed the door open shouting, “Now I am not going to come in between you and Gyu. If you have changed your heart and want to go to Gyu, I won’t stop you. After all, he is the best choice. He is understanding, mature and reliable person.”

Sungyeol was too broken now. With the cracked voice, he said, “Yes, Gyu hyung is the best leader and I can rely on him at any given situation.” He made his slow steps to the door. He could not handle being in front of the person who hurt him so much, who is ready to give up on him this easily. So, he went out and closed the door behind him. He had no strength anymore so, he slide down in front of the door and whispered, “But you are the one who I love.”

Dongwoo quickly rushed to the crying boy and hold him in his arm. He gently embraces him and took him to his and Hoya’s room. Sungyeol didn’t want to show his vulnerable side to anyone so, he had always kept on smiling.  He knew that though everyone keeps on the happy face for the fans, for the members and for own self as well but deep down they have their personal problem to take care of.

Since Sunggyu was the leader, he had to take care of all the members and manage overall as well. He felt like he was lacking as a leader since he was not being able to give the support the members needed.

Hoya felt guilty for not being able to dance in the International stages. He is the one who feels passion in dancing more than anyone else, but he has to sit on the stage during concert when he meets his fans. He felt like he was being burden to the members and disappointment to the fans.

Sungjong was going through puberty so, he had lots of thoughts and couldn’t really organize them.

Myungsoo is not too good in expressing himself so, he bear his burden by himself not knowing how to communicate what he is thinking about inside. And to his fans he wanted to prove his passion for music and his other abilities but his visual always overshadowed all his efforts, being called “shinmulnam” (God gave everything to this man).

Though Woohyun seems to be the greasy tree always throwing hearts who always talked a lot and was loud. But that’s the image that people know. Actually he was an introvert. Others say he was just bluffing but he had trouble sleeping even with the smallest of mistakes. He was going through the biggest slump since debut.  

Dongwoo was going through the most painful days. His father was diagnosed with cancer and currently going through treatment. He was a filial son who treasured his family the most but seeing his father who was his inspiration in life was now struggling with his disease.

Each member had their own problems to deal with so, he never wanted to bother them.

 

But now sitting in Dongwoo’s bed crying his heart out, he wanted nothing more than to be left alone. But Dongwoo being Dongwoo wanted to comfort the younger.
“Yeol, don’t cry. Just tell hyung what happened.” Dongwoo had his arms around the younger’s shoulder.

Knowing that he was not going to get his wish, he muttered, “W..we b…broke up.”

Dongwoo was stunned to hear that since he knew that Myungyeol were the inseparable couple and though Myungsoo could be ridiculous at times but Sungyeol never gave up and hold on the bond tight. So, no any words were forming in his mind to soothe the crying boy. Anyway, he managed to say, “He is just being stupid. One day he will realize his fault and feel guilty. I know you two are having problems but I can’t believe that you two can separate your paths.”

“But he said it Dongwoo hyung. He wants me to leave him.”

Dongwoo was panicking how to comfort the younger. “I am sure he didn’t mean what he said. Maybe he was too angry so, the vicious words came out of his mouth.”

But Sungyeol was crying incessantly.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

While everyone, except Sungyeol and Myungsoo, gathered in the dining table for dinner, Dongwoo explained the situation. They were shocked to hear the news. Sungyeol was like confined to Dongwoo’s room while Myungsoo joined the table in a while.

Woohyun was worried for Sungyeol. So, he stood up to try to persuade the heart broken boy to come down and not starve himself. But Hoya stopped him. “Let him be Woohyun hyung. Poor boy, he must be tired from the continuous crying. He has just fell asleep so, let him rest for a while. We will take some snacks with us while retreating to the room.”

Sunggyu asked, “Are you three comfortable to sleep together?”

Sungjong suggested, “Hoya hyung can join me tonight.”

Since they knew that Myungsoo was at fault, no one cared to ask him if he was affected. Meanwhile, though Myungsoo was seen aloof, he was worried as to why Sungyeol was behaving like that, he must be happy to be with the person he liked. And why was he in Dongwoo hyung’s room instead of Sunggyu’s room. The person moving out should have been Woohyun hyung not Hoya hyung. What the hell is this all about! He was losing his mind.

 

 


 

 

A/N: Annyeonghaseyo everyone! I don’t want anyone to stand between our Myungyeol but here Gyu is being the barrier. Myungsoo is so much furious with the leader that he just calls him Gyu without any “hyung” added.

  Ah~and the mentions of the trouble each member were going through, I wrote it while re-watching Infinite Showtime Ep. 10 and Ep.1. Talking about the show, today is the last episode of it, right~ /Sigh/ Why am I feeling so nostalgic. I am going to miss them terribly in the variety shows and till they appear in next variety, I am going to watch and re-watch SP, RK, TII, ST and more….

Saranghae Infinite <3 Hwaiting!