CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDINGS

STANDING BETWEEN MYUNGYEOL

Sungyeol had been observing Myungsoo and Sunggyu from the start and when they went outside, he followed them.

“So, you are okay with me going to Sunggyu hyung right! You can give up on me so easily, isn’t it? I only value that much to you! If some other person comes and takes me away from you, you won’t fight to hold me back! Now I wonder if you had ever loved me.  Had you ever seriously thought about love when we were in relation back then?” Sungyeol was yelling continuously on his own without letting anyone to speak.

“It’s not like that Yeolie!”

“Don’t Yeolie me when you don’t even have a slight bit of feeling for me. You jerk, I thought you were in pain as much as I am when we stopped talking but I guess you were enjoying your freedom!”

“Yeolie listen!”

“Now is there anything to even listen? What do you have to say after I heard everything from your own mouth that you want me away from you?” Tears were flowing non-stop from the big doe eyes of Sungyeol.

Myungsoo wanted to wipe those salty water from those beautiful eyes. Those eyes didn’t deserve such pain, they were his gems, his charm. But Sungyeol was bellowing non-stop.

Sunggyu had had enough of this stupidity and this childishness so he raised from his seat and screamed, “Stop both of you! Are you kindergarten kids? Yeol, you want to mature right. The true mark of maturity is when somebody hurts you and you try to understand their situation instead of trying to hurt them back. And you, Myungsoo, sort out the things properly before you’ll actually lose him. I made clear that ‘As a good hyung that I am, I take a good care of him’. And I love each of my members like my own brother.” With this he thumped out of the place.

Myungsoo immediately reached out to his most admired person, he felt a sort of electric wave jolting while he touched his cheeks when wiping the tears flowing. He had missed this so much. He had longed to be near his Yeolie so much that the pain was almost unbearable. Now that he is assured by the leader that they only have relationship of hyung-dongseang, he could undoubtly shower his affection to his Yeolie. He hugged his sweetheart around the waist and let his head rest in his shoulder. Sungyeol too was yearning for the warmth from his dearly loved person. All the pains that he had buried in his heart made him feel so weak and sophocated. After a while, his sobs subsided and they were engulfed in the mutual harmony.

“Yeolie, I loved you.” Myungsoo kissed Sungyeol’s right cheek.

“Yeolie, I love you.” Myungsoo kissed Sungyeol’s left cheek.

“Yeolie, I will keep on loving you till eternity.” Myungsoo kissed Sungyeol’s lips.

“Please never doubt my love for you.” Myungsoo kissed Sungyeol’s forehead.

This let out another erupt of cry from Sungyeol but these were the tears of joy. He was so happy to hear these words again. They had exchanged these words several times but today’s confession made the new wave of trust and belief flow in his vein.

“I never intended to do any kiss scenes, Myungie. I was planning on asking the Director to totally omit that scene or to make some fake scenes but seeing you totally reeled out I wanted to tease you a bit and said that I wanted to do it. But I never thought that things could go this downhill. Since I was so depressed, Sunggyu hyung tried to comfort me. Handling the problematic member in middle of World Tour was not acceptable by him so, he tried to cheer me up in any way possible. I really respect him for everything but I never had a second thought on him, except a wise hyung. But you understood me and him totally wrong and th..that day wh...when…”

Fresh pool of tears had made way to Sungyeol’s eyes, he just could not control it while he was recalling all those dark days. Myungsoo felt so guilty to even doubt their love and the way Sungyeol is crying his heart out made him realize how much he had hurt the other.

But Sungyeol needed to vent out all his pent up feelings so, he continued, “That day at the living room, Sunggyu hyung was just helping to get rid off the dust that had entered my eyes. He was trying to blow air swiftly to remove the eye lash in my eyes, but you thought that we…we’re kissing! How could you even imagine me…doing something like that.”

Myungsoo hugged the crying boy and the warmth seeping from him made Sungyeol feel little at ease.

“I am so sorry Yeolie. My eyes were clouded due to anger and jealousy. Forgive this phabo, nae.”

Sungyeol hit his arm lightly, “Phabo”.

He hit again, “Jerk”.

He hit again, “Nappeun saram”.

Sungyeol stopped for a bit so, Myungsoo suggested, “You can hit me till your heart content, Yeolie. I deserve more than this for the pain I inflicted on you. I am so sorry my love.”

“Can you just shut up and kiss me instead of apologizing.”

Myungsoo happily fulfilled his wish which was his own wish as well. He wanted to kiss Sungyeol senseless after being apart for such a long time period, but he was afraid if Yeol would reject him. But now that he got the permission, he didn’t hold himself back and devoured the sweet taste which he had missed so much.

After parting with each other to take in the necessary oxygen needed, “I would never give up on you, Yeolie, not to anyone. You are mine and only mine.” Myungsoo said in a grave tone.

Sungyeol felt chill run down his spine. As the choding he was, Sungyeol thought of teasing a bit to cheer up the mood, “This was not what you said few days back~”

“I regret it, believe me. I thought that Gyu hyung could protect you, he would be a good shoulder to you at any given situation. He is the mature person anyway.”

“Woah~You are such a well wisher, Myungie! But did you ever think what I want. I don’t need someone to protect me, I need you to love me. I don’t need someone else shoulder to lean in, I need you to hold my hand at any given circumstances. And I don’t need a mature person by me but I need you to keep up with my choding antics.”

Myungsoo whispered in Yeol’s lips, “I promise to protect you, hold you and be with you for infinite time.” With this, Myungsoo once again connected their lips together.

 


 

A/N: Finally here is Myungyeol..yey!! It was just a simple issue but due to the stupidity of both of them, they had to go through some tough time. But it says through arguments the bond becomes much stronger^^

 

Anyways, I am so sad that Woohyun could not win yesterday. But see how humble our Infinite members are! Woohyun congratulated the #1 position happily. We need to keep on voting, keep on streaming, keep on supporting our heart prince! And I  am so happy that its in #9 in Billboard :))